1:2 Ross Inspired Supes Bust Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is simply super! Seriously though they are amazing works of art. I have never liked bronze style paint jobs but that one is one that I proudly display in my home.

The bronze really does look killer... looks great in color as well, but the bronze just looks right :rock

I don't suppose there's any plans do to a bust like that with a Christopher Reeve likeness is there ?

The pose on the Ross one would be perfect like when he challenged Zod to "Step Outside"

I don't suppose there's any plans do to a bust like that with a Christopher Reeve likeness is there ?

The pose on the Ross one would be perfect like when he challenged Zod to "Step Outside"
Any interest on that?

Height Comparison:

DSC00921.jpg
DSC00921.jpg

DSC00925.jpg
DSC00928.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

With Thor LSB:

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

I got one of these the day after Christmas and it's AWESOME! Superman even has eye lashes! The base is a little tricky, but the sculpt and paint job are amazing and it goes perfectly with the DC Direct Batman bust. I'll try to get up some pictures later.

I got one of these the day after Christmas and it's AWESOME! Superman even has eye lashes! The base is a little tricky, but the sculpt and paint job are amazing and it goes perfectly with the DC Direct Batman bust. I'll try to get up some pictures later.

Pictures!!! Pictures!!! Pictures!!!

Here are some pictures. Click on the images and go to much larger versions.

The first shows the Ross Superman displayed with the DC Direct Batman.

The second shows a lot more stuff including the Ross Batman and Superman front and center.

I'll try to get some more detailed pictures up later.

Mine finally arrived, pictures just don't do justice to how amazing this bust is, it's even got eyelashes!!!
102vzhy.jpg

ruoftx.jpg

The texture on the suit is fantastic, it looks just like cloth
11gq2qf.jpg

oft6p0.jpg

ngbndc.jpg

adgvad.jpg

Back