1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Care to apologize?

0dbc74682f0dea8f.jpg

fgdfgdfgdgd.png

image.jpg

Not supposed to look like a bobblehead.

Last edited:
The paint app still looks phenomenal to me. When this piece first came out I didn't like the expression, but its really grown on me. The height difference is a little worrisome, I knew it would be shorter than the others but finally seeing them all lined up together in a shot really shows just how much shorter this is. I think this will look absolutely phenomenal displayed by itself, and if you don't have any other other Prime 1 1:2s you'll have nothing to worry about. But now the question is how are they going to scale Bale? I would think and hope they'd scale it with this, but if others are going to do a 1:2 Batman collection they will be really disappointed.

That was my thinking, too - surely they will scale 1:2 Bale to go with Ledger. I'm really not that worried about the comparison to the BvS line, though, since I'm only interested in the Nolan line.

Wonderful... I'm not going the Bale/Ledger versions in this line, but he looks just great! Although that might change once Bats is available!

I suspect a repaint would defn improve the sad clown look.

I highly doubt a repaint could totally fix that expression. Having the eyes looking in a different direction might help some degree but I think he would still have a rather blank expression.

If prime never does a 1/3 and I'm forced to get this and customize it, it will be a solo piece for me, so the height wouldn't matter to me.

You would really spend thousands of dollars on a statue only to have it repainted?

I am with you about the height it's a non issue for me either as this would be most likely a solo piece for me to

Much better shots I am relieved that the smear marks have flesh tones in them afterall, but the makeup around the eyes is still too simplistic as the smear marks still look like streaks coming out of the black make up. Its like he has a star make up patten painted over the eye area and thus, doesn't blend in with the white make up.

It should be more smudgey and blend in more like this.

attachment_006.jpg

attachment_004.jpg

attachment_007.jpg

attachment_013.jpg

Come on Batman. Hit Me. Hit Me before I fall asleep.

:lol

Last edited:
I highly doubt a repaint could totally fix that expression. Having the eyes looking in a different direction might help some degree but I think he would still have a rather blank expression.

You would really spend thousands of dollars on a statue only to have it repainted?

I am with you about the height it's a non issue for me either as this would be most likely a solo piece for me to

:lol

if it's the only high quality Heath we ever get, yes. I was more referring to the custom things Creg will be doing for it though. Unless cinemaquette or Prime ever does this guy in 1/3 scale, I don't think we will ever get another one.

if it's the only high quality Heath we ever get, yes.

Hmm ok, l don't think l could do it given how much this cost, maybe if it was a lot cheaper I would. The paint job on this statue still looks like high quality but it's too simplistic, there should be more grey shading throughout the white make up as it looks too white.
I think that the paint jobs on both the Enterbay Joker and the DX11 are more realistic than the paint job on this. :dunno

I was more referring to the custom things Creg will be doing for it though.

Yeah his ideas sound good.

Unless cinemaquette or Prime ever does this guy in 1/3 scale, I don't think we will ever get another one.

No I don't think we will either besides if Cinemaqutte made one they would most likely screw up the likeness.

Last edited:
Wow this statue is so nice damn ...........

but the price in europe is like 2500 euro's for it. :cuckoo:

From Prime 1 Studios Facebook Collector Facebook group.
"A sneak peak! Your's Exclusively. Releasing soon.

Pictures from a friend. Only have these shots available. Confirmed it looks great out of the box. Folks who have ordered you will love it I'm told - this coming from a very particular collector. Enjoy!"
- Hon V

View attachment 349936
View attachment 349937
View attachment 349938

Thank you. I like what I see. As someone who returned Sideshow's version, I am pleased so far.

Back