1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker Statue (1/2 Scale)

I'm curious what pose he'll be in and/or if there'll be a change of head or something. That's a pretty neutral expression they've got. It looks great, though.

I want it to be spectacular but at the same sense I don't want to have to buy it hahahaha! Great anticipation here , amazing to think so many years later Heath Ledgers Joker still generates this much excitement. I think we need one last piece the Creme de la Crème of all JOKERS! HAZZAH.....HAZZAH!

At 2 grand they can piss off. Need a new version from HT, with Adam Gu sculpting.

At 2 grand they can piss off. Need a new version from HT, with Adam Gu sculpting.

For 2k at 1/6 scale, you only get an Adam Gu head.
It would be a slap in the face for Adam's customer who paid 2k or more for just the head if he made this available at a much lower price.
That's why people are saying that even for 2k, this is a steal cause you get 1/2 scale figure and Kato outfit.

I wish I can afford this, but I'm certain I'm priced out, as too many stuff to fix in the house. I have to be responsible and cant drop it on 1 figure.
But damn...I bet this would be a centerpiece in many people's collection.

can i ask what Kato is ?

What's kato

What's kato

The ANSWER (came just a few posts before you first asked, actually):

Kato s the one who's doing the prototype on the outfit. The ones he did personally usually cost some serious coin, but also tailored very well compared to the ones by the factory workers.

who's paying $2k for a 1/6 Joker from Adam? That's crazy. I payed like $600 for one and it was pretty good, but I don't think it is any better than what we see for this statue.

who's paying $2k for a 1/6 Joker from Adam? That's crazy. I payed like $600 for one and it was pretty good, but I don't think it is any better than what we see for this statue.

That's because, my guess, this IS adam.

2K... let's see if it sells out

They just posted a second teaser:

10583041_881771401869503_2148673513398064385_o.jpg

Well I do not care this will be in my collection and I will sell every other statue in my collection to make it happen.

How is prime 1s quality? I couldn't find much on them except for the fact that they're expensive.

How is prime 1s quality? I couldn't find much on them except for the fact that they're expensive.

Check out some you tube reviews .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the market for a Ledger Joker I'm just not positive about paying the premium for 1/2 scale. This will be awesome with tailored clothes, can't wait to see it.

Geezzz, still trying to save money for optimus prime, and now this..... my wallet needs a rest

My joker was only $269.99 and it looks JUST FINE.

2K???

lol lol lol lol lol lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that the DX11 then yes it is 'fine'. Just doesn't have any likeness to Ledger. :wave

If that the DX11 then yes it is 'fine'. Just doesn't have any likeness to Ledger. :wave

What Cap said. Just saying. I am sure as hell down for 1:2 scale Adam Sculpt .

Back