1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker Statue (1/2 Scale)

Has it been confirmed that they're making more characters from the trilogy?

I hope so, otherwise I don't see the point of getting 1:2 Joker without a 1:2 Batman to go with him...

10500305_933574773349809_5330967233142333871_n.jpg

I don't collect statues but cripes, that looks good. :duff

I wouldn't have any interest in a Bats at this scale. It's just too big and I already have a Mark 3 in that scale, but Batman will surely be a no brainer, but that would be all they make I'd imagine for $2k+. I don't think there is much interest in Bane or Hathaway in that scale.

I would buy Hathaway Catwoman and Bane in a heartbeat, as well as Scarecrow, Harvey, and Ra's.

Oh dear... I just... Oh boy... And I loved you, wallet!

A 1:2 batman begins batman would be nice.

More so than a TDK one, if I can say so myself.

Sadly, not a popular choice to be based on for a 2K piece. BUT, a well made 1:2 TDK Bale Bats (switch out portrait PLEASEEEEE) would be a definitive buy, more so than The Joker IMO. Having said that, I'm going to have to start letting some pieces go and plan my collecting strategy (again) for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Prime 1 has a payment plan [emoji30] I will wait and see the full preview, no doubt Kato and Gu will do a fantastic job but I am starting to slowing realize I cannot own everything.

More so than a TDK one, if I can say so myself.

Sadly, not a popular choice to be based on for a 2K piece. BUT, a well made 1:2 TDK Bale Bats (switch out portrait PLEASEEEEE) would be a definitive buy, more so than The Joker IMO. Having said that, I'm going to have to start letting some pieces go and plan my collecting strategy (again) for sure.

I'm right there with you.. god just when I thought I had enough...:)

I hope Prime 1 has a payment plan [emoji30] I will wait and see the full preview, no doubt Kato and Gu will do a fantastic job but I am starting to slowing realize I cannot own everything.

They sell their products trough SSC, so a payment plan will be available.

Don't expect it to be $50 a month though. Likely $200+.

I don't collect statues but cripes, that looks good. :duff

You should. Kato is involved, therefore you can rest assured the underwear will be movie accurate as well as the socks. And it will likely be $3K. Because Kato.

Haha the socks better be accurate...

Last edited:

Oh yeah I forgot SSC sells their merchandise. I might have 20.00 in reward points by preorder! Yesssss . I wonder what iconic scene will be represented. I can't see them selling a 1:2 scale knife.

You should. Kato is involved, therefore you can rest assured the underwear will be movie accurate as well as the socks. And it will likely be $3K. Because Kato.

was the HT Joker $1,000 more than it should be because of Kato's involvement? I rest my case.

was the HT Joker $1,000 more than it should be because of Kato's involvement? I rest my case.

Yeah I know right! It's almost like other collectors hope it's extremely overpriced so that it out prices other collectors. Like I said in a previous post I wait and see the full reveal, A half-size Statue is a large piece not to mention the shipping disasters. Like everybody else I am excited in future release

Also not to mention if you add up the price for a full 1/6 scale Kato Joker outfit Plus Adams 1/6 sculpted painted you're probably still come out cheaper with the statue at half scale.

Also not to mention if you add up the price for a full 1/6 scale Kato Joker outfit Plus Adams 1/6 sculpted painted you're probably still come out cheaper with the statue at half scale.

Actually very true.

Also you get to play with it. :lol Whereas this is more of a static museum pose.

You gonna get this, Anthony?

I'm not sure who kato and Adams are but it looks like my wallet is lucky not knowing them. As per the pricing for this, please, be gentle.

Yeah. Absurdly ridiculous.

Back