1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker Statue (1/2 Scale)

I'm not sure who kato and Adams are but it looks like my wallet is lucky not knowing them. As per the pricing for this, please, be gentle.

Kato s the one who's doing the prototype on the outfit. The ones he did personally usually cost some serious coin, but also tailored very well compared to the ones by the factory workers.

Adam's the sculptor, his joker sculpture are the best in the industry currently.

I hope this isnt like the usual HT scenario where we need to customize everything except maybe the shoes, body, weapons and hands. If this is under $1000, I might wanna try to squeeze it in my small collection room.

Last edited:

I guarantee this will be at least $2k, sorry if you were hoping for much less. That's the going rate that SS has set for 1:2 pieces, and seeing as SS distributes their stuff, I don't see how it could be possible for it to be less. A lot of the transformer items they put out are overpriced, so I can only expect them to follow suit.

I hope this isnt like the usual HT scenario where we need to customize everything except maybe the shoes, body, weapons and hands.

We don't have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should. Kato is involved, therefore you can rest assured the underwear will be movie accurate as well as the socks. And it will likely be $3K. Because Kato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can i ask what Kato is ?

I guarantee this will be at least $2k, sorry if you were hoping for much less. That's the going rate that SS has set for 1:2 pieces, and seeing as SS distributes their stuff, I don't see how it could be possible for it to be less. A lot of the transformer items they put out are overpriced, so I can only expect them to follow suit.

I think their transformers are a bit more complicated to paint, cast etc than these which prolly have just at 2-3 molds for the head and body. I'm curious as well to how much they'd retail these.

Has it been confirmed that adam is doing the sculpt?

No way this will come cheap

Kind of hoping this will push some people to sell their Enterbay Jokers for cheap. :wink1:

I doubt prices will ever drop on the EB unless HT comes out with one in 1/4

I doubt prices will ever drop on the EB unless HT comes out with one in 1/4

Hopefully, if they do, they have the sense to do what Prime1 is doing and not leave anything to chance. That really does look like an Adam head, and that just seems like smart business, to me. You get the guy who's known for sculpting the best Joker heads and the guy who's known for tailoring the best Joker suits and you have them make the head and suit for your Joker figure. How is that rocket science?:lol

Hopefully, if they do, they have the sense to do what Prime1 is doing and not leave anything to chance. That really does look like an Adam head, and that just seems like smart business, to me. You get the guy who's known for sculpting the best Joker heads and the guy who's known for tailoring the best Joker suits and you have them make the head and suit for your Joker figure. How is that rocket science?:lol

And slap on the most premium price. $$$ hahahahaha

High res version of the sculpt. Jesus!

10394567_881348381911805_7828903480928670931_n.jpg

Even the hair looks totally real.

I just want to see a full reveal of this piece. I just. I gotta!

Back