1:18 - 1:5 Die-cast Cars - **COLLECTORS CLUB**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it did. Well not much gets displayed these days as long as I don't get my display shelf completed. But here is a quick one from my phone.
Collecting is getting bad when spending 200 shipping three die cast cars is a no brainer. HT wtf have you done to me!!!

Glad it comes with the hook. So awesome!

Congratz on your new purchases. Now make some room!

The metal finish is superb. Just a tad more silverfish it would have been perfect. Paint job is soso but what can you say this is still great and one day I may have the guts to repaint the parts. As for space yeah ditto one day :(

Here is my complete 1:18 scale collection

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

:clap

My collection is nearly identical. I'm waiting on the Ecto-1 which is winging it's way to me. I've got the Sunstar, and I've also got the Vanquish from Die Another Day. All I need is the 1:18 Batmobile 89 to complete...

I've had the Sunstar version of the Delorean for a few years now and I love it... also have Ertl Kitt and just this week got in a Hot Wheels '89 Batmobile.

I don't typically collect these, but there are a few 80's licences I felt I needed represented in my collection. I'm planning on eventually picking up an Ecto-1 and A-Team van.

Quick question; anyone know the difference between the Hot Wheels Elite and Heritage series? I assume the Heritage is lower quality, but for the life of me I haven't been able to confirm anything other than the Heritage A-Team Van is about $40-$60 less than the Elite one.

A couple of quick shots of my 1:18 cars; 330P4, 250GTO & 250 Testa Rossa.

8855366423_de6b354e74_b.jpg

8855979028_576e10e39b_b.jpg

I'm hoping CMC or Kyosho will do a 330P4 before too long, so I can upgrade that, and also a Dino 246GT. (I know Hot Wheels do a 246GT, but from what I've seen it's the spider, and their wheels look inaccurate to me :) )

Hello there,

Trying to revive this dormant thread. Here it is the video review of my Hot Wheels Elite 1/18 Ghostbusters Ecto-1. I have been a die-cast model collector for many years so I own a very vast and cool collection.

I really had some fun when filming and editing this video so I hope that you can enjoy it too. Thanks for watching.

[ame]https://youtu.be/_WxpkEkQR7E[/ame]

Hello there,

I took me longer than expected but I was finally able to shoot and edit a video review of my Hot Wheels (2003 2nd edition release) 1989 Batmobile. In my opinion, this version is cooler than the newer elite model.

Please, like, comment and subscribe. Thanks in advance. ;)

[ame]https://youtu.be/1shM_2uPJMU[/ame]

Last edited:
I've had the Sunstar version of the Delorean for a few years now and I love it... also have Ertl Kitt and just this week got in a Hot Wheels '89 Batmobile.

I don't typically collect these, but there are a few 80's licences I felt I needed represented in my collection. I'm planning on eventually picking up an Ecto-1 and A-Team van.

Quick question; anyone know the difference between the Hot Wheels Elite and Heritage series? I assume the Heritage is lower quality, but for the life of me I haven't been able to confirm anything other than the Heritage A-Team Van is about $40-$60 less than the Elite one.
yeh I believe the elite version has more detail, has the opening doors, trunk, and hood more detailed engine and interior version, has the more collectible packaging also as opposed to the heritages which don't have that detail or opening trunk and hoods I would presume,i know that was the case with the standard 66 batmobile v the elite, so I would imagine it would be similar

this is the 1:18 starsky and hutch gran torino, i added some lights in it, thought i would show a quick shot of it

I only just found out that Autoart have updated their Mad Max 2 Interceptor - I missed the first release so might pick up this one. There were rumours that they were on the way to sorting out a license agreement for the first movie's Interceptor, but nothing has come of that yet.

I only just found out that Autoart have updated their Mad Max 2 Interceptor - I missed the first release so might pick up this one. There were rumours that they were on the way to sorting out a license agreement for the first movie's Interceptor, but nothing has come of that yet.

Mmm...interesting, I gotta check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

Back