1:18 - 1:5 Die-cast Cars - **COLLECTORS CLUB**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bals...quat ;)
any tips where I can pick up the 89' Batmobile and BTTF Delorean myself in TO?

hmmmmm...There is a place in Woodbridge called "Small Cars and Big Cigars". It's actually a really cool smoke and hobby shop. I bet they would have what you are looking for...

hmmmmm...There is a place in Woodbridge called "Small Cars and Big Cigars". It's actually a really cool smoke and hobby shop. I bet they would have what you are looking for...

Oh the place on HWY7 east of 400? I went there ones before I started collecting.... thanks I shall visit them again :p Both of those are from Hot Wheels right?
The finish on that deLorean is mesmerizing

Oh well no luck there another one out east. I guess I save that budget up for more camera gear instead :(

Bals...quat ;)
any tips where I can pick up the 89' Batmobile and BTTF Delorean myself in TO?

I know Planet X had a few Diamond BTTF Deloreans and i bought the first version from them, you could call them. You might want to check Stoufville flea market sometime, i know there was a guy there before that had lots of 1:18 scale cars from various companies and even maybe try a Toys Toys Toys and see if they got any Batmobiles left but, i think you'd luck out if you found any there.

Just mainly check around at flea markets, they always seem to have a guy that sells die cast cars.

sunstar, is that the same as diamond select? yours does seem to look more realistic, felt like the body parts had a SS shine to it...
Fleamarkets... good idea but I never went to any so no clue where they are but I will check planet X totally forgot about that place :p

I ended up ordering all three versions from Amazon.com and have it shipped to Canada because eBay prices shipping for one was about the same as for shipping all three with Amazon. Can't wait. Thanks for showing me another collectible

I ended up ordering all three versions from Amazon.com and have it shipped to Canada because eBay prices shipping for one was about the same as for shipping all three with Amazon. Can't wait. Thanks for showing me another collectible

If you mean one car from each of the movies, there are actually four in the set.

Sunstar made 2 versions for part three.

One is the Deloreon with rubber tires from the beginning of pt.3
The other is deloreon on the tracks with no tires like at the end of pt. 3.

If had to pick only one, it would be the rubber version, but the tracks version is very awesome with display base so its all good. :clap

ohh there so many I missed that difference.. I picked up the non-rubber tire one :p darn shipped already oh well 3 is enough :p now batmobile ;)

Lambo unveiled its new flagship yesterday at the Geneva autoshow, the Aventador J. Totally open design, no roof, no windshield and still pushing 700hp. This is a real production road car with a catch, their is only going to be 1 made. No price has been published, but it's safe to assume it will be in the millions of millions. Much more expensive than a veyron.

Let's see Ferrari do something this radical. Oh that's right, their to busy making hatchback grocery getters :lol

Video below is CEO Stephan winkelmann driving it out to the unveiling at the Geneva auto show a couple days ago.

https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=CA#/watch?v=Y3ajoUHjvds

22fb76cd.jpg

843f57dc.jpg

cd9a2ad1.jpg

a28a7dcf.jpg

bc3090d7.jpg

c22196e8.jpg

Chris

Thanks for all the advise I got my hands on these beauties. I angled I did not end up finding the gimmicky diamond version as these seem to have a more realistic finish of the chassis being SS.
photo4tn.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the advise I got my hands on these beauties. I angled I did not end up finding the gimmicky diamond version as these seem to have a more realistic finish of the chassis being SS.
photo4tn.jpg

Very nice Geil.

Would love to see some more pics out of the box. Does the pt. 1 version come with the hook attachment?

Yes it did. Well not much gets displayed these days as long as I don't get my display shelf completed. But here is a quick one from my phone.
Collecting is getting bad when spending 200 shipping three die cast cars is a no brainer. HT wtf have you done to me!!!

Back