• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Would Anyone Be Interested in Buying 1:18 Maisto, Bburago, Autoart Models?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks. I have MNTIB 1:18 scale model collection of around 50-60 cars which I have been collecting since the early 90's. I never ever removed them from their boxes to display because I was paranoid that it may get covered with dust etc. So they were all stored in neatly packed boxes. But before I start listing them here, I would like to know if any of you are into Maisto, Bburago or Autoart collections?

I also have Hot Wheels dinky car collection again unopened and sealed in their original packaging. That should be around 30-40 pieces in total I guess.

PS: Thanks to Darklord Dave as he approved my request to allow me to sell collectibles on SSF. This is my first thread towards initiating any sale in future. :)

I'm interested in Subarus.
Are you trading?

I still have to open the cartons in which the boxes have been stored. Will see if I have Subaru in the collection. I don't remember which all models I have collected as they have been stored for more than 10years now.

Back