Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Super Alloy - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man Igor Mark XXXVIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
11896275_1488328278154281_9070432326469664558_o.jpg

12006513_1492392404414535_8911707031995451993_o.jpg

-

Shotgun: ???PI???Comicave Studios - ????(Review) - FHC????? - Powered by Discuz!

According to the interview found on Figure Hobby Club:

「我們下一款推出的是 1/12 超合金 Ironman Igor, 在9月中率先於馬尼拉展出及發售。而被受注目的 1/4 超合金 Ironman Hulk Buster 則是全球限量1000隻!」

The above translates as "Our next release will be 1/12 Super Alloy Ironman Igor, to be launched at Manila in September. And the highly anticipated 1/4 Super Alloy Ironman Hulk Buster is limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.

DSCN84294.JPG

i thought it would be like 8, 9 inches tall?

The tag says 1/12, so I'm guessing it'll be bigger than Shotgun?

I'm kinda glad to see the House Party Protocols in smaller scale, easier to collect and display. But the price.. :lol

Studio shots! :lol

This looks promising, there seems to be something sticking out of the forearm. Does the HT version has it too?

Sadly it's on pre-order again.

Studio shots! :lol

This looks promising, there seems to be something sticking out of the forearm. Does the HT version has it too?

Sadly it's on pre-order again.
If you're referencing those silver 'forks' extending from the forearm, yes HT has them.

It looks cool but Shotgun was ultimately a disappointment for the price. Die-cast is nice but I'm actually happier to pay $160 for a Sentinel figure that will hold up to posing and move around well, even if it's just plastic.

Anyway, I'll wait for reviews. Maybe I'll buy and keep this guy if he turns out good.

They released some products before. But the issue was ratio and quality. They would show 100 prototypes and then eventually take orders on three only to actually release two and only one of those two didn't fall apart right out of the box. And then they would only help half the customers before they gave up and rebranded into a new company (Pi to super alloy to Comicave).

As of this morning BlueFin has posted an official listing for Igor 184.99 USD. This means US retailers will be getting him soon. For anyone collecting 1/12 and getting this guy, we are all waiting with bated breath on a review :)

He actually looks very cool. If the articulation is better-thought-out than Shotgun, I might give Comicave a second chance with this one.

That said, if it's a question of two of these, or one Sentinel Hulkbuster...

Looks like it's going to be release soon, weird that they took the photo with SHF Hulk.

12208651_1522708058049636_1705824440274901970_n.jpg

If PC's thing was a glitch then I doubt they'd let that happen again. I seem to remember reading the advertised amount was 20% off and for many items it was doubled for whatever reason.

Maybe a little odd, but to be honest there isn't enough overlap for Comicave to care. The SHF Iron Man figures are just over 1/3 the price of their own lines.

very sturdy figure, both articulation and balance are good, better than HT.
the wethering paint job is awesome. good job comicave!

igor 1.jpg
igor 2.jpg

Back