Action Figure Review | 1/12 Comicave Super Alloy - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man Igor MK 38 - Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
The paint job is pretty good, price wise not so much.

Although it's not comparable with 3A/ThreeZero's weathering, CMC's is pretty passable.

Lower body articulation is really weak, very stiff waist and the legs are pre-bent. So pretty much you can't get Igor to stand straight. Articulation seems to be CMC's weakness as of now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

The paint certainly looks nice, but the lack of articulation is a real bummer, especially at that price-point. I complained about Shotgun's articulation in my review (I think it's around here somewhere) and this looks to be worse. Hopefully their next 1/12-scale figure is a tangible improvement on these two.

...scratch that. Hopefully they'll actually release another 1/12-scale figure.

The paint certainly looks nice, but the lack of articulation is a real bummer, especially at that price-point. I complained about Shotgun's articulation in my review (I think it's around here somewhere) and this looks to be worse. Hopefully their next 1/12-scale figure is a tangible improvement on these two.

...scratch that. Hopefully they'll actually release another 1/12-scale figure.

I'm not sure if the main price point comes from the amount of die-cast it holds, but the lack of articulation is really a huge disappointment. The engineering of the products should really be improved since they command such pricing.

Just pray that the next IM series is not "Shades" and a new armor instead.

Back