1:1 Resin Full Size Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing looks so cool. Can you take some pics of the back side of the right wrist armor. I'm working on my own Predator figure I hope one day will be turned into a NECA action figure. That area I've always found real tough to see.

i too would like to see more detailed pics.

If i do ever come across one of these resin bad boys, i have plans to modify my 1:1 Sideshow SWS Predator bust and making it the head of the full-size statue.

Hey guys, so, I know some of you guys know that I sold my latex full size Predator to fund for a different one. Well........got some progress pics today, so I thought I would share. I will update this thread when I get more pics.........let me know what you guys think so far. Thanks :wave

sdff12.jpg

cv12.jpg

412.jpg

312.jpg

Awesome is all I can say.

Wow, awesome dude. I'm guessing you sold your latex version so you could upgrade to a resin life size?

Amazing...

yep..........sure did

lOve the skin tones!
Do you find the resin brings out the colors more than the latex?

I think so, from these pics alone, I see a lot more coloring in it

it's super cool! but aren't that predator 2 hands????

Yep............good catch. Unfortunately, anybody that has the molds for a full size P1, only has molds for P2 hands, nobody has the molds for P1 hands anymore is what I understand. My latex one had P2 hands as well, and this resin piece is from a different artist.

Those are the best paint reference pics I've ever seen. Nice. Can't wait to use them on my HT P1.

Hey, Reinhardt, that's what our HT P1's are going to look like when I'm done with them.:chew Except we'll also have camo armor.

it's super cool! but aren't that predator 2 hands????

Not even the Winston Studios replica has accurate P1 hands. Seems like those molds and costume parts were lost or destroyed.

I have this same exact lifesize resin pred just sitting here waiting to be painted silent.....

Looks cool but, if you're having it built why not have them pose it better?

Looks cool but, if you're having it built why not have them pose it better?

I dont know if thats possible really..........it is a casted piece, not just a complete custom build up

nope..
are they located up by you ?

nah..........in Ohio, shipping will suck :monkey2, but at least he comes apart at the waist instead of one whole piece like the latex one........will be much easier to move around then the latex piece as well :)

Back