1:1 Resin Full Size Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn cool. Though the mask is a Icons cast but for whatever reason, it's not a P1 Bio should look like. It' more like the Scar's Bio. Awesome job never the less!

Thanks for the comments guys. I did express concern in the fact that in some pics, the bio looks too wide, as if maybe there is a gap between his head and the bio on both sides on the bottom, but he assured me it would be pristine, so I dont know if I was right or not :lol. The angle of the pics may be whats making it looks asymmetrical, but I will check it out when this baby is done.

Some teasers................I know the bio is a little small; unfortunately, the jaws of life wont rip this thing off, so some resculpting will be done to make it a little more tolerable. Hopefully I wont let it bother me too much once its resculpted a little bit. The only other thing to be done is getting the backpack and cannon mounted. Besides the bio, I do love everything else though.

PR11.jpg

PR12.jpg

PR10.jpg

PR4.jpg

PR1.jpg

thanks for all the comments guys, he will look that much better once the cannon and backpack get strapped to him :banana

Wow its great i really like the weathering and the battledamages on the armor pieces .

Will you only display it with a bio or can you change the head ?

yea, i can change the head. i will wait to see how my closed mouth P1 from Joe comes out and maybe look at having it customized to be able to sit on this statue.

Looks BADASS!!!
Only things I see wrong are...
1. The bio, doesn't look like the P1 bio.. I'd scrap that bio and get a SSC scar bio for it.
2. The right forearm and bicep look like they are in conflicting positions.
JMHO...

Back