1:1 Resin Full Size Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Bio is unfortunately bolted and glued on there, so it cant be taken off. If I dont like it, I may end up selling the head and have another head done for it with a better quality bio. We'll see.............I dont see what your saying about the right arm though

I think he means that the right bicep is facing out and the forearm and hand is facing in if u know what I mean....

wow, so it's been a year. Quite a few things have changed on my big boy, so I thought I would update this. Since the last pictures were taken, I got new bones for him since the guy that initially made the Pred screwed me over and sold them to someone else :mad:, I also switched out the Bio to a more accurate fan made version. Looks much better imo. The backpack and cannon have also been added, I plugged in some Bio hoses, and threw in some arm & leg wraps as well.

The blades were broken during shipment, so I took those out and I'm currently trying to get some nice chrome ones together. The only other thing that's not on him is his left arm hose, which I haven't gotten around to installing since my Queen maquette is right in the way. Anyways, on to pictures! Oh and btw- believe it or not, he is available for sell/trade :wave, doesn't mean I'll sell/trade him, but he is available :lol. I just decided full size pieces are too big for me which is why my Endo is also available.

Last edited:
y-1.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture092.jpg

x1.jpg

Picture106.jpg

x2.jpg

Picture067.jpg

thanks guys! :hi5:. The only thing that would make him better is if he was poseable. A light up arm computer would be pretty sick too.

Hear you on the life size pieces bro.

Having the 1:1 endo and HIC I decided I don't have room for any more 1:1 figs :lol

Hear you on the life size pieces bro.

Having the 1:1 endo and HIC I decided I don't have room for any more 1:1 figs :lol

yea, it's even harder to get rid of them :lol:slap. Between the two though, the Pred is obviously my fav, so I won't be letting him go for a loss. Having him and the Ex SS maquette, doesn't get a whole lot better than that as far as Pred collectibles go. I got such a great deal on the Endo though, shouldn't be as difficult. I just realized I'm a bigger Batman fan than a Terminator one.

that Bio looks awesome man, it completed your statue...lol

don't forget Jeff's bone work too :1-1:. Thx again.

yea, it's even harder to get rid of them :lol:slap. Between the two though, the Pred is obviously my fav, so I won't be letting him go for a loss. Having him and the Ex SS maquette, doesn't get a whole lot better than that as far as Pred collectibles go. I got such a great deal on the Endo though, shouldn't be as difficult. I just realized I'm a bigger Batman fan than a Terminator one.

don't forget Jeff's bone work too :1-1:. Thx again.

I hear you there man.

But to be honest, the endo helped keep all other terminator urges at bay :D

If not for him, I would have hunted down the arnold 1:1 as well as the terminator arm and plasma rifle :lecture

yea, I thought that would be the same for me too, but imagine if/when SS does a LSF of a battle damaged Arnie from T2. I think I would rather have that as the definitive Terminator piece. Idk though, we'll see, who knows, I may just end up keeping him.

I actually recently commissioned a 1:1 from Deluted Concepts. Not sure where I'll put him, but looks to be a good representation. Love Scott Marshall's stuff, too. We're Facebook friends and his ongoing progress shots are a thing to behold.

I actually recently commissioned a 1:1 from Deluted Concepts. Not sure where I'll put him, but looks to be a good representation. Love Scott Marshall's stuff, too. We're Facebook friends and his ongoing progress shots are a thing to behold.

a full size one or just a bust? I'm also getting a bust from Scott of his Elder and hopefully his P1 too. Wish you luck on the the 1:1 man :monkey1:1-1:.

Thanks- I'm getting a full figure from Deluted. Progress shots look great. I'm having it build with a 3/4 open mouth, glass eyes and Bambooie dreads. Even though it's mask off, we are putting the Backpack and cannon on. I believe it's a slightly larger piece that Scott's, but there's no denying Scott's Pred OS super. If I have room after getting my Pred and a 1:1 Alien, Might commission an elder bust with shoulders.

how long ago did you order it? It took a year to get mine. Whenever I get my bust from Scott, I will be sure to make a thread on it, but since you also have him on FB, you will prolly see it there too.

Back