1:1 R2 and 3PO? Was there any word?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Tristram

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spooktacular felt very, very different to me this year so I did not participate...I missed all the chats and I was just wondering if there was any word on the 1:1 scale R2-D2 and C-3PO?
They said that we would hear something soon on these guys and then....nothing.

Anyone hear any updates during the Chats these past week?

Thanks!

Nothing from spooktacular, but I think I remember something from the pod cast. It wasn't much more than saying they are somewhat closer than they were at SDCC.

These are still a LONG way off.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I definitely need to start saving....It is so difficult with all the great pieces coming out from various companies...I think I'll need to take out a loan instead! :lol

Podcast said the robot man had completed his sojurn in Lucasland to get specs off the real thing.

So I'd guess hearing a release date and/or price are a ways off.

I would seriously love to get these, and with how far off they are I just might be able to save up to get them, but there's no way I have anywhere to put them. Oh well, more money for other stuff. :cool:

hydrobud said:
anyone have any idea on a price range?

A hell of a lot more than I could afford :monkey2

If they have electronics, I'd guess in the 10K range for both.

Darth Loki said:

doh.gif

Darth Loki said:

Lets just hope that 3/4 of the price is for 3PO since I don't want him only wasnt R2.

darthviper107 said:
I think it was mentioned at like $3,000-$6,000, but I would guess it could go up to $9,000

However, I do hope they offer the droids individually, I only want R2.

No one know if they will be offered individualy but if they are, I may sacrifice my weekends and get a second job to get R2.

They should give a discount to those of us who are going to order them as a set!....Free shipping, like they did wit the T-800 would be nice as well! ;)

Sir Tristram said:
They should give a discount to those of us who are going to order them as a set!....Free shipping, like they did wit the T-800 would be nice as well! ;)

Yes, I think they'll make some sort of discount if someone buy them both... and remember the sideshow rewards program...

Back