1:1 P1 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek

Wicked! That's incredible!

How? Where from?

Must of left a big hole in your wallet :lol

Fixed position or positionable?

There are no words, you are a very lucky person. I was looking through the threds and I clearly missed some info. Would you be kind enough to share how much it cost and how I can get ahold of the artist? Thanks so much.

There are no words, you are a very lucky person. I was looking through the threds and I clearly missed some info. Would you be kind enough to share how much it cost and how I can get ahold of the artist? Thanks so much.

PM sent!!!!!!

WOW, that is so awesome. My jaw dropped when I saw you standing next to it. So happy for you. Congrats Ben!!!

Holy....How much does the thing weigh!

It's relatively light actually, since it is foam filled.

WOW, that is so awesome. My jaw dropped when I saw you standing next to it. So happy for you. Congrats Ben!!!

Thanks John. My jaw dropped too when I first got it. The sheer size of this monster is incredible. Did you end up selling you CM Pred?

It's relatively light actually, since it is foam filled.

Thanks John. My jaw dropped too when I first got it. The sheer size of this monster is incredible. Did you end up selling you CM Pred?

Hey man, u have the 1:1 endo too right? :clap

im working another one of these statues, pics in a few weeks..........

Back