1:1 P1 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn bro, that is one big ass statue! Very jealous of you, and Isaac sure can paint!

It's huge--the biggest piece in my collection. I totally agree with you, Isaac is has mad talent.

Congrats Turtle! Can i ask how stable the beast is?

best,
James.

Thanks James. He is pretty stable, thanks to the huge feet. I think the pose helps as well, since it pushes all the weight straight down.

WOW!!!! Congrats turtle, that is very impressive..:clap
Badass!! Congrats!

Thank you guys.:)

congrats!, was a good price on it too.

Thanks. I agree with you, the price was pretty good. Still a pretty penny though.

....DAMN....!!!

Turtle, that's incredible!!!

I can only imagine how much something like that would have cost.

Who is this Isaac?

This statue set me back a bit, but well worth it. Isaac = 915stag51.

Congrats man! I saw that piece for sale too and it was a VERY FAIR price considering what Sideshow sells their 1:1 pieces for.

If I bought it, I would have to find a cardboard box big enough for it and me since the Mrs. wouldve kicked me out :rotfl

honestly, if I recall the price that was listed in the sales thread, I have to say its very worth the money if you have display space...Essentially, if I sold all my 1/6 figures (especially the predator ones), I might be able to afford this beast. So it really is a matter of taste...This thing is so pretty. Congrats!!

Wow, awesomeness! One thing I never quite understood about a few of our collectors on this board, does any of youz have kids???!?!! I have a daughter on the way and my wife has forced me to box up some of my life-size items (yoda, vader bust, stormtrooper maniquin, etc). she says it'll frighten the hell out of our kid, I think it's nonsense but a general rule of thumb, don't argue with a pregnant woman....just wondering if anyone else has MY problem..

If I bought it, I would have to find a cardboard box big enough for it and me since the Mrs. wouldve kicked me out :rotfl

:rotfl

honestly, if I recall the price that was listed in the sales thread, I have to say its very worth the money if you have display space...Essentially, if I sold all my 1/6 figures (especially the predator ones), I might be able to afford this beast. So it really is a matter of taste...This thing is so pretty. Congrats!!

Yeah, the price was defiinitely fair. And I totally agree with you that its a matter of taste. I have always been fascinated by the 1:1 scale, although since joining this forum, I have extended my collection into other scales.

WOW! Just, WOW!

Wow, that is just amazing!

Thanks guys. Isaac does some amazing work.

Wow, awesomeness! One thing I never quite understood about a few of our collectors on this board, does any of youz have kids???!?!! I have a daughter on the way and my wife has forced me to box up some of my life-size items (yoda, vader bust, stormtrooper maniquin, etc). she says it'll frighten the hell out of our kid, I think it's nonsense but a general rule of thumb, don't argue with a pregnant woman....just wondering if anyone else has MY problem..

Smart man--you definitely don't want to argue with a pregant woman. Work on her after she gives birth. I have 2 girls, 5 years and 22 months. Kids don't really get scared (at least mine) until they get much older. I introduced the collectibles to them when they are young and they are fascinated by them. But then again, I started them watching A Nightmare Before Christmas at a very young age.

But just as a precaution, I put the robot stuff in the living room (Iron Man and Terminator) and save the preds and alien stuff for the office and the game room. So they can choose to avoid those rooms if they are afraid.

You are one lucky mother fu.......

Oh man the statue is outstanding!! So - perfect!!

Bri

:rotfl

Yeah, the price was defiinitely fair. And I totally agree with you that its a matter of taste. I have always been fascinated by the 1:1 scale, although since joining this forum, I have extended my collection into other scales.

Thanks guys. Isaac does some amazing work.

Smart man--you definitely don't want to argue with a pregant woman. Work on her after she gives birth. I have 2 girls, 5 years and 22 months. Kids don't really get scared (at least mine) until they get much older. I introduced the collectibles to them when they are young and they are fascinated by them. But then again, I started them watching A Nightmare Before Christmas at a very young age.

But just as a precaution, I put the robot stuff in the living room (Iron Man and Terminator) and save the preds and alien stuff for the office and the game room. So they can choose to avoid those rooms if they are afraid.

That's great advice buddy, I'll try to hook em' while their young...but I must admit, when I remove the helmet for the vader bust....it really is kinda scary...

Wow.....Wow...
Turn around.... Turn around..... Anytime........
Congratulation for having this Amazing statue.

This is a very cool collectible!! :rock CONGRATS!!

AWESOME!

Congrats, turtle :clap

That's an amazing addition to your kick-azz collection :rock

You are one lucky mother fu.......

Oh man the statue is outstanding!! So - perfect!!

Bri

Wow.....Wow...
Turn around.... Turn around..... Anytime........
Congratulation for having this Amazing statue.

Very nice!

Man that is one bad statue! So beautiful :) I would trade my whole collection in for that.

Thanks guys. :rock

Back