1:1 P1 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks John. My jaw dropped too when I first got it. The sheer size of this monster is incredible. Did you end up selling you CM Pred?

I kept my CM Predator. Didn't have the heart to sell it after all the work and $$ I spent on the custom pedatstal.

I kept my CM Predator. Didn't have the heart to sell it after all the work and $$ I spent on the custom pedatstal.

Sweet. Glad you held on to it. The value went up by quite a bit lately.

I need some updated photos on the pedestal. The last ones posted were the ones of your CM T800 endo. Did you add the red lights in there?

Wow very nice Pred ! I have some of Isaac's work at home as well so I know that these pics don't even do it justice.

here is MK's Pred Benny
DSCN4947.jpg

not to taking anything from this statue but real leather could've been used, especially at this scale.

No, I requested these pieces of white fabric on the waist instead and white laces on his arms. I like it much more than the brown leather which gets kind of lost in the colors, the white sticks out and seems cooler looking to me. JAWESOME work as always Isaac! Rock on!:rock:rock

Last edited:
Eventually Isaac I'll hit you up for a full size or maybe have you build the full body so I can put those heads you made me on it (swap them out once in a while) :yess:

here is MK's Pred Benny
DSCN4947.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Isaac. As usual, your work is nothing short of amazing. I am sure you have made MK a very happy man.

No, I requested these pieces of white fabric on the waist instead and white laces on his arms. I like it much more than the brown leather which gets kind of lost in the colors, the white sticks out and seems cooler looking to me. JAWESOME work as always Isaac! Rock on!:rock:rock

Congrats on the awesome piece. Wait till you have this monster sitting in front of you, it'll blow your socks off!

Back