1:1 Lon Chaney Jr 'Wolfman' Silicone Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howardsstudios

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wrapped up with my latest 1:1 silicone bust... a Lon Chaney Jr 'Wolfman' bust! Always one of my favorite Jack Pierce makeups... I tried to duplicate him as close to his original makeup look as I could ;)

Anyhow, onto the pics... threw in a few black and whites just for fun!

SilWolf1.jpg

SilWolf2.jpg

SilWolf3.jpg

SilWolf4.jpg

SilWolf5.jpg

SilWolf6.jpg

SilWolf7.jpg

SilWolf8.jpg

H

www.howardsstudios.com

That Wolfman Bust is amazing!! I've waited for so long for Sideshow to continue their 1:1 line with that Chaney Jr Wolfman (and sadly I don't see it happening). What you did is took everything out of what I'd normally expect from SSC and made it 1000x better with your craftsmanship. It looks so real with the real hair and silicone that you used. Great job Howard!!!

That has to be the sickest Piece I ever seen:horror and I am not a Bust Collector...Looks as if you stuffed Chaney...WOW!

I can't help but keep coming back to this thread to just gawk at the beautiful pictures.

I'm with Phibes, I'd trample an old lady for this. Heck, I'd trample my mother.

This is absolutely amazing! Do you do commission work for this kinda stuff? Is that for sale?

great work as always Howard!, have you ever considered doing a Lycan from Underworld? Nobody has ever done one :monkey2

Showed this thread to my wife, and she's ready to leave me for Howard site-unseen. Then I showed her the American Werewolf in London busts and Gizmo and she needed to be alone... :slap

Back