1:1 Lon Chaney Jr 'Wolfman' Silicone Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude.....Dude....DUDE! That is freakin amazing. Holy crap! Honestly, I think that has to be the best bust I've ever seen. Seriously. That looks superb. Great job man.

Do you commission pieces by any chance?! ;)

This is definitely one of the best Chaney Wolfman sculpts I've ever seen. A lot of great artists have tackled the subject (in resin and silicone) but this by far stands out amongst them.

I'm most definitely getting one of these (email coming your way Howard!).

If your not familiar with the silicone medium this is an EXCELLENT jumping on point - it doesn't get any better than this! Great work as always Howard!

This is definitely one of the best Chaney Wolfman sculpts I've ever seen. A lot of great artists have tackled the subject (in resin and silicone) but this by far stands out amongst them.

I'm most definitely getting one of these (email coming your way Howard!).

If your not familiar with the silicone medium this is an EXCELLENT jumping on point - it doesn't get any better than this! Great work as always Howard!

Uhm...just for the fun of it...what's one of these gonna cost you?:monkey3

Amazing work! The eyes are incredibly lifelike and soulful. I look at the photo waiting for him to start moving!!!

I'm incredibly proud to be the owner of this sculpture. THE best Chaney Wolfman I've come across in a very long time. The hairing, skin texturing, teeth, eyes - all pitch perfect:

W01.jpg

W02.jpg

W03.jpg

W04.jpg

W05.jpg

W06.jpg

W07.jpg

A66.jpg

HPIM7081.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful and expertly done as all your pieces are!!!! Bravo!!! Just curious are these official lic.... How do you deal with Universal Studios and or the Chaney family, when a bust is so spot on, and more than one is made. Either way all who own Howard's creations are very lucky!!!

Last edited:
Back