Prop 1/1 Lifesize Terminator 1 "Tech Noir" bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some new pictures of my improved Tech Noir statue. This is the one that started it all. Joe did the original Tech Noir head for me. Eventually, I also got the improved v2 which is what you see here. You can see more pictures in the following thread. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...r-life-size-statue-godaiking.html#post7689384
014.JPG

I didnt think they could but it looks as though your skin tones are even better now Joe. Looks so awesome. So life like.

Cant wait to see your Bruce Lee painted up :)

I didnt think they could but it looks as though your skin tones are even better now Joe. Looks so awesome. So life like.

Cant wait to see your Bruce Lee painted up :)

Thanks bro. I've been studying skin tones more and my paint work has definitely improved over even last year. If you ever want a repaint on your T1, let me know.

Bruce Lee is actually DONE, sculpt wise. I'll have one painted/built up early August. It maybe too early to say, but I think the Bruce Lee will be my most accurate bust to date, even more than Arnold or Michael Jackson. ;)

If you can do as dynamic a pose as that, then your good to go. Keep in mind I also did paint work on his hands. ;)

Not going to happen with that particular mannequin. Need another or have to construct something poseable myself.

So, any progress on the LITTLE projects?

Back