Prop 1/1 Lifesize Terminator 1 "Tech Noir" bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did another mod on this "clean" Arnold Sculpt with various subtle corrections to the sculpt. I also have been painting my busts differently. Here's some pics:

1_1_lifesize_terminator_tech_noir_version_2_0_by_godaiking-d7wg684.jpg

terminator_lifesize_bust_1_1_tech_noir_pic_2_by_godaiking-d7wg6f7.jpg

a3_by_godaiking-d7wg6sz.jpg

I don't have the bust yet but just wanted to say that Joe 'the maker of these busts ) has been talking to me 2 nights in a row and he strikes me as not only an incredible talent but a very friendly and modest person. If he keeps this up, he will go places and I am seriously considering selling off my entire collection to fund more of these. Pics to come when it arrives. Looks breathtaking so far though.

I don't have the bust yet but just wanted to say that Joe 'the maker of these busts ) has been talking to me 2 nights in a row and he strikes me as not only an incredible talent but a very friendly and modest person. If he keeps this up, he will go places and I am seriously considering selling off my entire collection to fund more of these. Pics to come when it arrives. Looks breathtaking so far though.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures as my dream is to build a full size battle damaged Arnold . I just can't imagine what could be more amazing then having a full size life like figure in my living room lol .
From my searching on the web I believe he's the best out there , as I haven't seen anything comparable .I'm surprised Joe doesn't work in Hollywood though , can't figure that part out ?
We better buy them before Joes talents are discovered and he becomes unavailable to us mere mortals ;)

Yeah Joe's an awesome guy to deal with and his work is superb. I have his t1 police shoot out and its still one of my best pieces to date. Love his new stage 5 and im hoping one day, he does the t1 tanker truck version.

Do wish I grabbed a tech noir but space is the enemy lol.

Your gunna love this.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. You're making me blush here. :eek:

Here's some pics of Ash's Tech Noir:

tech1.jpg

tech2.jpg

I just wanted to show some photos of this AMAZING bust from Godaiking. I received this on Wednesday. My photo's do not do this work of art Justice.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. If anyone is interested in a bust, let me know.

Here's a 1991 Arnold I just did:
wed.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0752.JPG
    IMG_0752.JPG
    357.1 KB · Views: 104
Back