1:1 IRON SPIDER-MAN bust (customize)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Iron Man is a fake :D The left arm is incorrect.

I think this is a gray area. I think if he puts Sideshow logo on the bottom of the base, boxes, etc and advertise it as a Sideshow product or any other major brand, then it's a major concern.

Since this bust is the only one out there, then I think he can do whatever he wants. But, doesn't he need a license from Marvel?

Also, I noticed the 'Iron Spider-Man' logo is stolen from Sideshow website :) It looks identical.

It just makes me wonder what he does on his own free time :)

tnx for the kind words

with ironman comicquette

092920083498.jpg

072208ironspidey_01.jpg

Last edited:
The Iron Man is a fake :D The left arm is incorrect.

I think this is a gray area. I think if he puts Sideshow logo on the bottom of the base, boxes, etc and advertise it as a Sideshow product or any other major brand, then it's a major concern.

Since this bust is the only one out there, then I think he can do whatever he wants. But, doesn't he need a license from Marvel?

Also, I noticed the 'Iron Spider-Man' logo is stolen from Sideshow website :) It looks identical.

It just makes me wonder what he does on his own free time :)

072208ironspidey_01.jpg

I notice the fake Iron-man right away. It's the wrong shade of red.
He's not keeping it 1 of a kind. He already said there would be 30 or so made and sold.
Hopefully, the honest Phillipino collectors will lynch him.

I almost had a heart attack when i saw the Thing next to it....
I'm beginning to think that everything that appears in this guys photos is either a recast or original material that is soon to be used for recasting...
Paranoid I know. But I'd hate to see them start recasting PFs now....

I almost had a heart attack when i saw the Thing next to it....
I'm beginning to think that everything that appears in this guys photos is either a recast or original material that is soon to be used for recasting...
Paranoid I know. But I'd hate to see them start recasting PFs now....

I think recasting PF's is just about impossible unless to just want a plain manequien with a nice head.:D

I think recasting PF's is just about impossible unless to just want a plain manequien with a nice head.:D

Im pretty sure certain pieces wont be that hard to replicate, especially if you have the equipment these people have.
The Hulk and the Thing for example only need the pants....

God forbid though.... Im praying they leave the PF line alone.

Having said that, I cant believe this guy is still posting photos of this thing after the bashing that has been going on.

The title on this thread needs to indicate recast. I'm sure Mike Hill who workded on this would appreciate it.

Back