1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These delays are just getting silly. This means they'll be shipping it at the height of the Christmas rush.

i think sideshow will see alot of cancellation if they push this til mid-december with Christmas rush and everything

Delayed until January :(

Processing Delay of your Last Payment!
*** READ ONLY E-MAIL - DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Iron Man Life-Size Bust (item #2957FLEX) from our Marvel Collection. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction. As such, there has been a slight delay in the arrival date of this item, which is now expected to arrive into our warehouse in January 2009. Your 1st and 2nd payments have already been charged, and your final payment was scheduled for November 10th. However, your final payment of $233.33, plus freight and any applicable sales tax or VAT, will now be charged on January 12, 2009. Please anticipate shipment of your order approximately 7 to 10 business days after your final payment has been processed.

NEW DATE FOR LAST PAYMENT!
Item: Iron Man Life-Size Bust (item #2957FLEX)

PAID - September 10, 2008 - $233.33
PAID - October 10, 2008 - $233.33
NEW DATE - January 12, 2009 - $233.33 PLUS
shipping costs and any applicable taxes/VAT

This is actually good news for me as it gives me some breathing room for the last payment (I'm on FLEXPay myself on this item). As long as they get the paint right on this item, I wouldn't mind the wait at all.

Delayed until January :(

Processing Delay of your Last Payment!
*** READ ONLY E-MAIL - DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Iron Man Life-Size Bust (item #2957FLEX) from our Marvel Collection. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction. As such, there has been a slight delay in the arrival date of this item, which is now expected to arrive into our warehouse in January 2009. Your 1st and 2nd payments have already been charged, and your final payment was scheduled for November 10th. However, your final payment of $233.33, plus freight and any applicable sales tax or VAT, will now be charged on January 12, 2009. Please anticipate shipment of your order approximately 7 to 10 business days after your final payment has been processed.

NEW DATE FOR LAST PAYMENT!
Item: Iron Man Life-Size Bust (item #2957FLEX)

PAID - September 10, 2008 - $233.33
PAID - October 10, 2008 - $233.33
NEW DATE - January 12, 2009 - $233.33 PLUS
shipping costs and any applicable taxes/VAT

This is actually good news for me as it gives me some breathing room for the last payment (I'm on FLEXPay myself on this item). As long as they get the paint right on this item, I wouldn't mind the wait at all.

It helps me too, I can use the money this month... buuuut it's still disappointing.

The wait is disappointing but I'm glad its not shipping until after the new year, if it came in December it might have been canceled.

phew. Better for me. Gonna hopefully buy it from a uk site and I still owe abc express , the longer the better for me really. Sorry for those who have paid though and want it asap.
That would suck.

for Gods sake what is the point of flexi pay if there is going to be delays. This means I will end up with three fp in January and none this month. Ss need to get their act together. I would prefer them to take the payment now and then charge me shipping and vat when it does ship.

they don't charge the flex pay if theres delays on the normal scheme ?.
I've not used sideshow on flex pay so I wouldn't know.
Man... that really sucks !.

they don't charge the flex pay if theres delays on the normal scheme ?.
I've not used sideshow on flex pay so I wouldn't know.
Man... that really sucks !.

They delay the final payment until 10-15 days before the item ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back