1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wJgSMyqfRsA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wJgSMyqfRsA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

strange that won't post... hmm... oh well .

yeaa man !! I get that all the time when i am trying to post the video links

I'm not a lawyer, but an email from the seller might win in a court against the SELLER only; and not against eBay or Paypal or credit card company.

Unless you want to go through the headache of hiring a lawyer for a year just to fight $700 or less after lawyer takes a good portion of it. Then again, if i'm a lawyer, I don't think I'll waste my time on a $700 case LOL. :)

It's definitely a crime. Technically, it'd be grand larceny. Paypal will try to downplay it or not get involved, because that's what they do best. Apparently, their insane fees don't cover the costs of policing everything or doing formal investigations. I only know this because I got scumbagged by an ebay seller once over some preorders. I ended up fighting paypal via my credit company and eventually won. Thankfully, I didn't lose anything, but I did have to file a police report.

In any event, it's a major hassle. Hopefully, the guy is honest and it ships within the 45 day window.

I'm not a lawyer, but an email from the seller might win in a court against the SELLER only; and not against eBay or Paypal or credit card company.

Unless you want to go through the headache of hiring a lawyer for a year just to fight $700 or less after lawyer takes a good portion of it. Then again, if i'm a lawyer, I don't think I'll waste my time on a $700 case LOL. :)

thats why they have such things as claims court..........u know like judge judy. no lawyer needed, just evidence :cool:

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS BUST.

Can someone torture a sideshow employee into releasing the date!??

Do you guys know if it says release date NOV if that means like beginning, or generally the very end? I WANT IT HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back