1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime! Give me a heads up and I'll even line up some Oil tickets. You may hurt your neck though, I know you're not used to watching a fast team out there in the east.:lol

Central! And our teams are always put in the Western Conferences. Heck, Manitoba has a WHL team. hehe

Hey now! The Jets played in the Western Conference. That's why we played your Oilers in the first round every opening round. We were in the same division. hehe

I still can't believe we gave up a 3-1 series lead in 1990 to your guys. Granted we lost to the then Stanley Cup Champs, but it still sucked. I remembered it barely, was just a youngster then. btw The Moose are also in the AHL's Western Conference.

Outside of the Pittsburgh Penguins, all my favorite teams are in the Western Conference. :)

Sorry, when it comes to hockey I become very passionate and emotional. Maybe because your damn team dashed my city's team's hopes almost every second year they made the playoffs. :eek:

Central! And our teams are always put in the Western Conferences. Heck, Manitoba has a WHL team. hehe

Hey now! The Jets played in the Western Conference. That's why we played your Oilers in the first round every opening round. We were in the same division. hehe

I still can't believe we gave up a 3-1 series lead in 1990 to your guys. Granted we lost to the then Stanley Cup Champs, but it still sucked. I remembered it barely, was just a youngster then. btw The Moose are also in the AHL's Western Conference.

Outside of the Pittsburgh Penguins, all my favorite teams are in the Western Conference. :)

Sorry, when it comes to hockey I become very passionate and emotional. Maybe because your damn team dashed my city's team's hopes almost every second year they made the playoffs. :eek:

Sorry?!?:monkey3

Central? For some reason, I'm thinking you're in Toronto, am I wrong?

BTW, you're starting to sound like my GF, she's from Manitoba and I hear the same whining.:D

Sorry?!?:monkey3

Central? For some reason, I'm thinking you're in Toronto, am I wrong?

BTW, you're starting to sound like my GF, she's from Manitoba and I hear the same whining.:D

Hell no... who wants to come from that dump? :monkey3

hehehehe

Manitoba, home of whiners... errr winners.

Been following this thread for awhile, but just recently registered here. Thanks for posting all the great pics....I've got this on pre-order now :D

Been following this thread for awhile, but just recently registered here. Thanks for posting all the great pics....I've got this on pre-order now :D
Welcome, and congrats on the purchase!
It's an excellent piece, you won't be disappointed.

Something tells me that we'll see one more delay on this before it ships....I'm just getting that strange feeling....

If they delay it I hope they puch it into 09' I'm freaking tired of getting slammed during the Holidays by SS!!!!!!

if they announce it's 30 days away i'll use my rewards points tonight and order this bi%$#.

Damn was hoping to see this in the 30 days section....maybe next week.

im just glad i wont have to pay ridiculous shipping prices to have this shipped to hawaii since i'll be in new york when this comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back