1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an ES without individual numbering is completely worthless.

It's pretty bad that Sideshow can get away with it like that. Playing tricks is the wrong way to go.

It's an Open Edition and they closed it at 1500. I don't see the problem with it.

Did the Open Edition Endo have a number?

I think this is a good thing. A lot of people were complaining that it was an open edition to begin with for such a high price. Now they announce a set ES, and people are complaining that it's limited?

I don't get it.

I think this is a good thing. A lot of people were complaining that it was an open edition to begin with for such a high price. Now they announce a set ES, and people are complaining that it's limited?

I don't get it.

Me neither! its just the nature of the little crying ^^^^^es in this world they need something to cry about!.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

So who's complaining that it's limited? :rolleyes:

I don't get it.

I was going to say... I don't think people are complaining that it was cap'd off. I think they were wondering why it's not numbered.

I can give two ^^^^s about the number!

maybe you'll want it shipped to your new address. i saw this sucker at the lcs, and it is huge (i guess like all the 1:1s) but i have never seen a 1:1 before, so i was really taken back by it.

these busts must be hollow, cause if they're not you'd need a forklift to move them.:lol:lol

maybe you'll want it shipped to your new address. i saw this sucker at the lcs, and it is huge (i guess like all the 1:1s) but i have never seen a 1:1 before, so i was really taken back by it.

these busts must be hollow, cause if they're not you'd need a forklift to move them.:lol:lol

Venom is solid...

End of January? Huh....I ordered through an etailer so that means I won't get it until February at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back