1/1 Hot Toys - MMS2?? - Avengers: AOU - Wooden Table

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 'Table Prime'. Apparently there's an 'Ultimate Table' form(according to LEGO).

This is 'Table Prime'. Apparently there's an 'Ultimate Table' form(according to LEGO).

Damn Lego, always making things murkier instead of clearer... I mean, I'm still waiting to see my Iron Man vs "Mandarin-in-a-mechanical-dragon-buggy" fight...

Sentry Table looks most like the comics tho so that's what I'm holding out for

What's that thing laying on the table? Is that an exclusive item? Ooooooo.......I gotta have it! Don't care what the cost....it's mine! :yess:

All SSC items over a certain price apparently have an NRD now. So, buyers beware. You'll probably be able to pick a table up during next year's Spooktacular for only $500-600.

Anyone have a code? Someone find one before they're all sold out! :panic:

How the hell has this reached 12 pages? You're all crazy :lol

I will just wait for the table to be recasted and buy from ebay

Q&A with Hot Toy's Howard Chan about the AOU exlusive Limited Edition Table.

Translation:

Q: Howard, everyone is excited about the new Hot Toys table, can you tell us more about it?
H: It is part of the Ironman line, it is exlusive, and very very limited.
Q: Can you tell us the number of tables that will be available? Fans are very excited, specially at the Sideshowfreaks board, and are eager to have it in their collection.
H: Well, it is very limited. We'll produce about...well...its rare. Ironman Fans will love it.
Q: Are there any sideshow exlusive?
H: Yes, 500 will be available as an exlusive, which will include the the Ironman Cylindrical Slider Core.
Q: Can you tell us more about this Slider Core?
H: Yes, its like what you see on the commercial, where you place it underneath the table leg, so you can move and slide heavy furnitures.
It will be in two colors, red and gold, like the Ironman colors.
Q: Can you tell us more about the painting process for these Cylindrical Slider Core.
H: Yes, it will impliment Hot Toy's new innovative painting process, much like what we used for the new Stealth Mode Ironman Mark VII...highly detailed featuring multiple layers and various shades of metallic and matte black color with digital camouflage design.
Q: So, it will be basically be black?
H: Yes.
Q: Howard, once again, thanks for you time, and I'm sure fans will love their new Hot toys Table.
H: Thank you.

So they ask questions about the Table after it's already gone up for preorder, but won't ask questions about their other projects that are in development hell.

Figures.

Q&A with Hot Toy's Howard Chan about the AOU exlusive Limited Edition Table.

Translation:

Q: Howard, everyone is excited about the new Hot Toys table, can you tell us more about it?
H: It is part of the Ironman line, it is exlusive, and very very limited.
Q: Can you tell us the number of tables that will be available? Fans are very excited, specially at the Sideshowfreaks board, and are eager to have it in their collection.
H: Well, it is very limited. We'll produce about...well...its rare. Ironman Fans will love it.
Q: Are there any sideshow exlusive?
H: Yes, 500 will be available as an exlusive, which will include the the Ironman Cylindrical Slider Core.
Q: Can you tell us more about this Slider Core?
H: Yes, its like what you see on the commercial, where you place it underneath the table leg, so you can move and slide heavy furnitures.
It will be in two colors, red and gold, like the Ironman colors.
Q: Can you tell us more about the painting process for these Cylindrical Slider Core.
H: Yes, it will impliment Hot Toy's new innovative painting process, much like what we used for the new Stealth Mode Ironman Mark VII...highly detailed featuring multiple layers and various shades of metallic and matte black color with digital camouflage design.
Q: So, it will be basically be black?
H: Yes.

Q: Howard, once again, thanks for you time, and I'm sure fans will love their new Hot toys Table.
H: Thank you.

:lol :yess:. Especially the bold

So they ask questions about the Table after it's already gone up for preorder, but won't ask questions about their other projects that are in development hell.

Figures.

Their focusing on the coasters and fruitbowl accessories pack for this first, from that one scene in the trailer.

I know this isn't shipping yet, but is it too soon to start a "Hot Toys Wood Table cracking/deterioration" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back