1/1 Hot Toys - MMS2?? - Avengers: AOU - Wooden Table

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they could've done it without the visible joint (suppose it's for added articulation)

Stop nitpicking. It needed to be visible or else it wouldn't be able to fold like in the movie. It needs to be able to articulate for shipping anyway, or do you expect Hot Toys to send those unfolded, as they are? Imagine the shipper box.

Will there be an exclusive version with floor protectors? If so, I'm in. :wink1: (PS - Don't let any bad attitudes mess with you - Darklord Dave is cleaning the forums up - Marvel forums are getting that long overdue enema and loving it!)

1367496144-golf-clap.gif

This, my friends, is why EVILFACE is an old school SSF LEGEND.

Stain apps is all wrong. It looks like a cheap table instead of a piece of art for display. i guess it could be the lighting, I'll wait for in hand pics to decide.

It's really starting to grow on me. I wonder when the official preview will be and when we can expect it to go up for order?

A legendary troll you mean :lol
I second this :lecture

This is a classic EVILFACE thread, not trolling. These brilliant threads that he posts are reflections of the insanity around here. A parody of the hobby and it's culture if you will.

It's been this way for years. Woulda been better with a poll though . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back