1:1 endo (bd) has arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
#96. This thing is awesome!!!!! It hovers over me at 6’ 8” (statue and base). I ran into a couple of installation issue, mainly with planting the left foot onto the base. There is still a gap there, but hopefully the contacts are touching. I cannot test the lighting due to an overseas power cord rather than the U.S. version was provided. I am sure my dealer will take care of it. Boxes are bulky but well packed and double boxed. It was just a hassle getting the inner box out with the all the foam spilling everywhere. Now the pictures:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

i have one of these on order too and was wondering does anyone know what they limited to, like the sideshow star wars droides are limited to 250 each.

i have one of these on order too and was wondering does anyone know what they limited to, like the sideshow star wars droides are limited to 250 each.

I'm sure I read somewhere that they are an open ended edition and simply made to order :dunno

Friggin awesome turtle, i'm happy for you :). Coincidently I just ordered one about half an hour ago, I don't know where i'm going to put the bloody thing though.

Congrats, my friend. awesome looking. now you make me I can not sleep well. hope mine will be arriving soon.

thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back