【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Anyone thinking of waiting for the DS2 version, I would recommend considering whether or not the Eye of Agamotto is a necessity. I highly doubt any new version would have it, meaning this and DS1 version are likely the definitive figures, if you care about that.

I have a feeling too they may change his costume in DS2. He's been the same so far, and going forward phase 4 seems to be a radically different MCU. Maybe they'll use his black and red look.

Very happy I got this. It's a magnificent figure.

Woo Toys also made a multi arm accessory, haven't seen either.

wootoys only recently released their stan lee and that was announced december of 2018. We are looking at a 9 - 12 month window. If that holds true the multi arms would be between now and february of 2020.

Anyone thinking of waiting for the DS2 version, I would recommend considering whether or not the Eye of Agamotto is a necessity. I highly doubt any new version would have it, meaning this and DS1 version are likely the definitive figures, if you care about that.

Anyone waiting for DS2 version is going to be waiting 4 years. There's really no reason to not buy the IW version right now, if you want the character it's an amazing set.

Awesome figure is awesome.

N0QJrH1l.jpg

The Sling Rings will end up as sacrifices to the carpet gods, if you're not careful.

The MCU's Doctor Strange has grown on me as a character, and rewatching his film and seeing how powerful he is portrayed in IW/EG (he held off a massive body of water like Moses!) made me bite the bullet and nab one on bbts. Can't wait to see the good doctor in hand, I suspect it'll be spellbinding.

The MCU's Doctor Strange has grown on me as a character, and rewatching his film and seeing how powerful he is portrayed in IW/EG (he held off a massive body of water like Moses!) made n=me bite the bullet and nab one on bbts. Can't wait to see the good doctor in hand, I suspect it'll be spellbinding.

You won?t be disappointed. I really became a huge Dr Strange fan after what he did in IW. Caused me to order his figure right away. He?s one of the best in the IW even if it?s just a new headsculpt and new accessories from his solo movie version.

Last edited:

You won?t be disappointed. I really became a huge Dr Strange fan after what he did in IW. Caused me to order his figure right away. He?s one of the best in the IW even if it?s just a Jew headsculpt and new accessories from his solo movie version.

Whoa, easy with the anti-semitism there autocorrect! :slap :lol

Also, what the heck has been going on with this board??? I thought the server issues would have been resolved by now!

Whoa, easy with the anti-semitism there autocorrect! :slap :lol

Also, what the heck has been going on with this board??? I thought the server issues would have been resolved by now!

Holy crap, good catch man lol 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

You won?t be disappointed. I really became a huge Dr Strange fan after what he did in IW. Caused me to order his figure right away. He?s one of the best in the IW even if it?s just a new headsculpt and new accessories from his solo movie version.

Agreed! His fight with Thanos is just epic. Plus I liked his arc from his solo film.

The MCU's Doctor Strange has grown on me as a character, and rewatching his film and seeing how powerful he is portrayed in IW/EG (he held off a massive body of water like Moses!) made n=me bite the bullet and nab one on bbts. Can't wait to see the good doctor in hand, I suspect it'll be spellbinding.

its too bad he didnt just open a portal to send that water elsewhere instead of holding it up for half the battle. Getting the stones to the van would have been a lot easier. Where was wong during all of this?

its too bad he didnt just open a portal to send that water elsewhere instead of holding it up for half the battle. Getting the stones to the van would have been a lot easier. Where was wong during all of this?

Busy blocking the blasts coming down from Thanos? ship.

Hi everyone, first post here!

Noticed today that he finally got waitlisted on Sideshow and also sold out on BBTS.

I decided to buy one on eBay as I'd been eyeing him for a while! He'll be my first ever HT purchase. Really excited to see what he's all about.

Noticed today that he finally got waitlisted on Sideshow and also sold out on BBTS.

I decided to buy one on eBay as I'd been eyeing him for a while! He'll be my first ever HT purchase. Really excited to see what he's all about.

Congrats.
and Famous last words. Welcome to the start of your new collection addiction.
They're just like chips...cant have just one.

Congrats! This one is one that will spoil people if it's their first figure. It comes with so much stuff.

Congrats.
and Famous last words. Welcome to the start of your new collection addiction.
They're just like chips...cant have just one.

Yup. You're not wrong. I went from 3.75 Hasbro figures, then to Marvel Legends and Black Series, then SH Figuarts/Mafex, etc, and now here I am. I, unfortunately, know what's coming. Each new collection I started began with "Oh, I just one or two figures from this line".

Oh, and thank you for the welcome! Glad to be here.

Congrats! This one is one that will spoil people if it's their first figure. It comes with so much stuff.

Thanks! Can't wait.

Famous last words indeed. I went from pops to ?I want one HT iron man Diecast? to ?wow these are incredible, I?ll buy just the infinity war line? to ?I need most from ragnarok, black panther and now down the Star Wars rabbit hole?

The MCU's Doctor Strange has grown on me as a character, and rewatching his film and seeing how powerful he is portrayed in IW/EG (he held off a massive body of water like Moses!) made me bite the bullet and nab one on bbts. Can't wait to see the good doctor in hand, I suspect it'll be spellbinding.

He's been sitting on my wishlist for a while then bit the bullet when Danvers got delayed more and after contemplating on my Mk50 and Iron Spider shelf seemingly looking incomplete for the Titan trio from Earth lol

Excellent! These HT figures feel like works of art, you'll be wowed!

He's been sitting on my wishlist for a while then bit the bullet when Danvers got delayed more and after contemplating on my Mk50 and Iron Spider shelf seemingly looking incomplete for the Titan trio from Earth lol

Cool :) It was so awesome seeing DS interact with IM and SM

Incidentally I received mine from BBTS a little while ago (had it in my POL lol) and it's just fantastic!

Back