【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I pre ordered in the UK as well and I know that my guy's supply got stuck in customs and has been delayed by a couple of weeks, so potentially, CDUK might be in the same boat bud.

Hopefully you both will receive the great sorcerer soon enough, guys....

DR STRANGE-013.jpg

...he'll be worth the wait!

DR STRANGE-015.jpg

Last edited:

Hoping to get this and Thanos on my next set of Hot Toys orders from Sideshow. I've got both on payment plans but expect to pay them both off soon. Been wanting Doctor Strange since I missed out on him the first time.

Which seller did you use?

I’m in the u.k, received mine about a month ago from Sideshow! Hope yours turns up soon! Amazing figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning photos! I was just wondering if anyone has received this from DenDen Hobby? I'm still waiting on mine and he hasn't replied to my email asking for an ETA.

Last edited:

One more look here and then I'll get out of the way so others get get some images in here of this great figure...

DR STRANGE-026.jpg

Awesome photos jedibear!! :clap :rock

20190702_141552.jpg

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
I am a HUGE star wars fan,for 40 years,and I just bought this Marvel character!!

*shame,shame,shame*

I had my eye on this figure for a long time but never ordered as I wasn't really sure I needed him, however having seen everyone's pics decided he should be with me so started looking & managed to hopefully find a UK store that are going to have a spare from an unpaid pre-order which I should be able to get.

The likeness for this is absolutely unreal & I was in awes of it from the moment it was shown & these recent pictures are just to amazing

Fingers crossed I'll be in the owners club soon ;)

Neil

I had my eye on this figure for a long time but never ordered as I wasn't really sure I needed him, however having seen everyone's pics decided he should be with me so started looking & managed to hopefully find a UK store that are going to have a spare from an unpaid pre-order which I should be able to get.

The likeness for this is absolutely unreal & I was in awes of it from the moment it was shown & these recent pictures are just to amazing

Fingers crossed I'll be in the owners club soon ;)

Neil

He's a beautiful figure honestly! Hope you're able to get your hands on one soon :hi5:

surprised we haven't had an Ebony Maw reveal.
He would go great with Strange.
They could even do a rocky triangular base of sorts to make it look as though he is flying midair.

surprised we haven't had an Ebony Maw reveal.
He would go great with Strange.
They could even do a rocky triangular base of sorts to make it look as though he is flying midair.
Yes! He was so cool. I would love to see him in his own film for that matter. Too bad they really didnt use him much in endgame.

I’ve been told September from CDUK. Nearly there...

After much deliberation I finally sprung for a parted out updated sculpt and managed to snag the wheel magic piece for $18. That should keep me happy with my OG version.

After 3 years of my last purchase, the Dr finally arrived.

Not the best pic, but welcome to the mirror dimension... [emoji39]

243d1282d2c22f42eef7f7cf7918c98d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will eat crow - now that I have the new sculpt in hand, I think it's quite the improvement. As Justin's collectibles comparison vid puts it, it seems more hi-def. All the paints seem sharper and I think the likeness really is great.

I finally have a Dr. Strange in my collection.

20190801_194153-01.jpg

Back