【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

There was no other way.

61392401_10158474027430558_846788446339989504_o.jpg

I’m weak and cracking ... have the first one but can’t resist this Strange anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to pick this up soon
What are some other legit websites besides sideshow and BBTS that you can purchase Hot Toys from?

All of my previous purchases from them have had free shipping and no sales tax. Not sure if either of those have changed. They also double-boxed the Hot Toys.

https://www.fpnyc.com/hot-toys-aven...af/4897011186276/toys/action-figures/hot-toys

EDIT: 5 left - confirmed free UPS shipping and no sales tax to IL. They do charge sales tax to NY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m weak and cracking ... have the first one but can’t resist this Strange anymore.

Just get the 2.0! Do it!

I've got 1.0 and 2.0 and I'm perfectly content owning both. Each are great in their own regard...you won't be disappointed!

Just get the 2.0! Do it!

I've got 1.0 and 2.0 and I'm perfectly content owning both. Each are great in their own regard...you won't be disappointed!

If I'm ever addicted to drugs, I know one person who won't be my rehab sponsor. :lol

I’ve got another one for you LexiKon318. Do it!

That means get lost, Squidward!
675FEFF4-F470-4775-A000-1E3CB08F166C.jpg

great pics James, superb work. :clap

Thank you parrasmaniac & BagginsOfBagEnd!

Super dumb question: For a regular standing pose, the flexible stand is a real pain. It's bulky and gets in the way of the cape. Am I missing something basic about this stand for generic museum type poses?

Super dumb question: For a regular standing pose, the flexible stand is a real pain. It's bulky and gets in the way of the cape. Am I missing something basic about this stand for generic museum type poses?

No its a pain, you need to bend it into a really sharp U or S to keep a standing pose. Always the problem with that style, HT should include two posts for anything with flight poses.

Actually the flight pole can be replaced with a crotch grabber. The old style oval ones and the new rectangular ones both work.

Attachments

• C100FAA5-7D0D-49D7-B196-9CDB50410426.jpg
    C100FAA5-7D0D-49D7-B196-9CDB50410426.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 408
  • A8A3B2BD-BCB3-460D-AB6E-0AD06346EF3F.jpg
    A8A3B2BD-BCB3-460D-AB6E-0AD06346EF3F.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 405

Actually the flight pole can be replaced with a crotch grabber. The old style oval ones and the new rectangular ones both work.

Yes, I thought about that. I need to check through my collection to see where I can switch out and not have issues. Thanks for confirming I wasn't crazy! :)

Just a question.. aare the Tassels really fragile? I've been hearing that they come off really easily.

So got my email from BBTS that my Strange has been processed and added to my pile of loot.

I guess BBTS isn't big on updates. I was hoping for a notification that it would be arriving 1st. Wanted to change my payment type to paypal as I have the money sitting there. No biggie, just an extra step to transfer to my checking before i pay th CC bill.

So got my email from BBTS that my Strange has been processed and added to my pile of loot.

I guess BBTS isn't big on updates. I was hoping for a notification that it would be arriving 1st. Wanted to change my payment type to paypal as I have the money sitting there. No biggie, just an extra step to transfer to my checking before i pay th CC bill.

Yeah BBTS is hit and miss. For some releases they give you a 10 day notice, and some they give you no notice at all. Shoot sometimes they will tell you it'll be there in 10 days, then you'll get charged a day later....

I got charged today also, but I haven't gotten a 10 day warning in a really long time.

Yeah BBTS is hit and miss. For some releases they give you a 10 day notice, and some they give you no notice at all. Shoot sometimes they will tell you it'll be there in 10 days, then you'll get charged a day later....

My experience exactly- very inconsistent but they are by far my favorite retailer...

Yay, early arrival from him here in Switzerland and Germany. I‘ll get mine next week, many collector friends in Germany got him last week :)

Back