【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

There he is! Thanks! Just think of a classic FF group in the MCU!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its what I'm looking forward to the most. As a teen, FF was my favorite comic. I've been pretty bummed with fox's version but am hopeful the mcu can turn it around. Having a 1/6 hulk but no thing is a bummer man.

Its what I'm looking forward to the most. As a teen, FF was my favorite comic. I've been pretty bummed with fox's version but am hopeful the mcu can turn it around. Having a 1/6 hulk but no thing is a bummer man.
I agree!

Rzeznikk - loving the overall display & especially the portal. That looks very cool.

You knocked it out of the park Rzeznikk. That is awesome! :)

Rzeznikk - loving the overall display & especially the portal. That looks very cool.
You knocked it out of the park Rzeznikk. That is awesome! :)
Thanks guys! Hopefully I get Strange tomorrow (weather permitting) and I can get some more pics with him. [emoji16] [emoji106]

Sorcerer Supreme has landed! IMG_20190225_100735_349.jpegFB_IMG_1551115208250.jpegIMG_20190225_105105_551.jpegFB_IMG_1551115173187.jpegFB_IMG_1551115191672.jpegFB_IMG_1551115189012.jpegFB_IMG_1551115184162.jpegFB_IMG_1551115186739.jpegFB_IMG_1551115175309.jpeg

Love it! ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy moly Rzeznikk, that is just glorious! :clap :clap. :clap :clap

I put in my order which was technically a pre-order and could not do a 1 payment.

I e-mailed sideshow and asked if they could convert my order but haven’t heard back yet.

I put in my order which was technically a pre-order and could not do a 1 payment.

I e-mailed sideshow and asked if they could convert my order but haven’t heard back yet.
Just give them a call, I find it easier.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Here's my review vid on this guy. Very nice figure but I still have soft spots for the look of the first release so I can't decide which I like more. They both have positive and negatives

https://youtu.be/i3YCC-eJoKA

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I preoredered this guy in January from SS. I haven’t received any notifications and was told by SS recently that I’d get a two week notice. I’m starting to think he won’t ship in March now either. Has anyone ordered him from SS around the same time and received a notification or had him actually ship?

I preoredered this guy in January from SS. I haven’t received any notifications and was told by SS recently that I’d get a two week notice. I’m starting to think he won’t ship in March now either. Has anyone ordered him from SS around the same time and received a notification or had him actually ship?

Possible you won't see him for awhile to be brutally honest. I have a feeling that all the "3rd tier retailers" are still awaiting their stock of Dr. Strange and they have release dates out past May. :(

The reason I bring this up is most likely SSC's 2nd batch is part of that stock.

I ordered him May of last year and was part of the first batch delivered Feb 15th. Hopefully the 2nd batch arrives middle of this month. If not then even the other figures like Thanos & Black Panthers secon batches won’t be until April.

I can't believe that this one still has not arrived from Hot Toys to Sideshow in full capacity.
I am sure the CNY holiday is the reason, but seems like forever since he released at Secret Base.

Back