【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I had to smile when I saw this, because I went with pretty much the exact same pose:

R1yfhjx.jpg

It's amazing how much this guy jumps out at you..
20190221_142129.jpg

Thinking about ordering this guy. Don't collect Marvel but I do enjoy Dr. Strange and this looks great! Would like to wait for a few more Sideshow rewards points to drop after i pay off my last figure March 5th. Do you all think he will still be available come mid April or is there concern he will sell out? Would hate to miss out just because of $20.

Thinking about ordering this guy. Don't collect Marvel but I do enjoy Dr. Strange and this looks great! Would like to wait for a few more Sideshow rewards points to drop after i pay off my last figure March 5th. Do you all think he will still be available come mid April or is there concern he will sell out? Would hate to miss out just because of $20.

All u can do is track SSC for low stock warnings, tho folks have said SSC puts those up to get people to buy - I don't know if that's true. IMO it's not a good sign.

U could ask SSC I guess about their stock, as stuff ships in batches. BBTS still has him on preorder, so guess they didn't get their allotment yet.

Thanks, yeah good idea. I'll check the website every couple days. If it gets low stock I will need to make the decision and pull the trigger if I want to get it.

This may be my tax return gift.

I thought Strange was the heart of IW, bringing much needed gravity to the situation.

Is some customizer making a third party set of multiple arms that attaches to the back of this figure?

Is some customizer making a third party set of multiple arms that attaches to the back of this figure?
Yep, not painted. Couple rows up in a post. Around #800

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Great figure, and supports my jumping Star Lord who came in today...getting ready for Thanos to arrive.

IMG_20190221_202217.jpgIMG_20190221_202314.jpg

Great photos... nice use of the plastic spell thingie there, too! :)

Thanks. I picked up Star Lord once Dr. Strange shipped out. Basically create a full Infinity War Cosmic shelf.

I will have Dr. Strange, Star-Lord and eventually Gamora on one side. Thor, Loki, Iron-spider on the other. Thanos will be in the middle. Only figure I might add to it is if Nebula gets a figure in EG. Skipping Iron-man. Maybe pick up the EG figure.

Dude that is killer! :clap

VERY badass!!!!!

i wish i had the means & talent to make one for mine! that’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that is killer! :clap
VERY badass!!!!!

i wish i had the means & talent to make one for mine! that’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys.

Pretty happy with how this turned out. Im going to add some more white to it I think. First time cutting plexi glass with my new Dremel so this has been a learning experience for me. [emoji16][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back