【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Some pics of my figure. :) I was going to use some mystical accessories, but I wasn't happy with how they looked on display so I went with something simpler.

R7owjEe.jpg

nuC7smR.jpg

Looks great, I was excited for all of the magic effects; what didn't you like about them?

Looks great, I was excited for all of the magic effects; what didn't you like about them?

Don't get me wrong, they're as well done as they can possibly be, they just look a little too "toyish" on display imo. I realize that's a silly thing to say about a 1/6 figure. :lol

I didn’t PO until January. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from Sideshow that ordered late like me?

Don't get me wrong, they're as well done as they can possibly be, they just look a little too "toyish" on display imo. I realize that's a silly thing to say about a 1/6 figure. :lol

I agree, I felt the same with the ones on the 1st Strange. I changed them around a lot trying to get the right look for about month and then put them back in the box. There is a little more realism without them IMO.

I didn’t PO until January. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from Sideshow that ordered late like me?
I POd in early Feb and i've got mine already haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Some pics of my figure. :) I was going to use some mystical accessories, but I wasn't happy with how they looked on display so I went with something simpler.

R7owjEe.jpg

nuC7smR.jpg

Damn, what a simple, yet striking pose! Awesome!

Very nice, Marf.

This figure really intrigues me. I liked Dr. Strange in IW very much. And this figure looks to be one of HT's best ever.

I'm just afraid to walk too far down the Marvel path. I've managed to keep my Marvel figures down to just a very bare few.

Truly amazing! I can’t believe the level of detail. Put him up in this quick pose to put into the detolf for now. Will try some others this weekend and change around the eye of agamotto if need be. Collar on the cloak actually can bend pretty nicely imo. Up until this point I thought Yondu held my top spot for best figure overall but this...this is I think takes it for now.
Here’s a quick phone pic
079bf4e5c26ee471564e06e2348269eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! He looks stunning and that sculpt is just incredible. Was disappointed I skipped version 1 when prices skyrocketed, but this release is an improvement in nearly every way. Can't wait to get my hands on mine whenever BBTS gets their stock in. Great pics everyone!

Wow! He looks stunning and that sculpt is just incredible. Was disappointed I skipped version 1 when prices skyrocketed, but this release is an improvement in nearly every way. Can't wait to get my hands on mine whenever BBTS gets their stock in. Great pics everyone!

Yeah totally agree. I think there are a lot in the same boat of missing the first one. Which is understandable. He's not the most well known of characters to most.

Wonder when mine will arrive ? Might have to send an email. How long since it's been released in HK. 2 months ?

so excited to open mine. He arrived yesterday but I am swamped with work and not able to open. Probably not till next weekend :gah:
Double edge sword I guess. Good paying job that allows me to afford this hobby but the job requires ALOT of hours!

so excited to open mine. He arrived yesterday but I am swamped with work and not able to open. Probably not till next weekend :gah:
Double edge sword I guess. Good paying job that allows me to afford this hobby but the job requires ALOT of hours!

So you don't have half an hour spare to open it up ? I'd be making it a priority and finding time myself.

So you don't have half an hour spare to open it up ? I'd be making it a priority and finding time myself.

I see where he's coming from. I've been pretty booked lately, and sure I've had some downtime, but I haven't opened my Tacticool Bats yet beyond a quick look through the window. I'll have to sit down, rearrange the shelves, put a fig or two away to accommodate the new one. While I LOVE doing that, it's not as fun when there's something more to be done. But I totally hear you too, making time for your hobbies is important. I'm admittedly bad at that.

9596106ed4aab51299b99331d0ee8dc2.jpg
Quick question as I’ve never had a hot Toys head sculpt just fall off with such ease. Is it supposed to be attached to that plug below with some kind of glue or something or just as is like this? Makes the head sculpt kind of a pain to try and move the head down or up a little as it immediately pops off.

9596106ed4aab51299b99331d0ee8dc2.jpg
Quick question as I’ve never had a hot Toys head sculpt just fall off with such ease. Is it supposed to be attached to that plug below with some kind of glue or something or just as is like this? Makes the head sculpt kind of a pain to try and move the head down or up a little as it immediately pops off.

Is there any other pieces or is that it? There should be a plug in the head and a ball on the body to plug into. Did you buy it used?

Is there any other pieces or is that it? There should be a plug in the head and a ball on the body to plug into. Did you buy it used?

Brand new from SSC. It has the plug attached to the body. I’m thinking the sculpt just didn’t get glued to the plug. HT and their QC issues 🤦*♂️

Back