►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Such a great shelf with all that Star Wars goodness. Very well displayed my friend!

Man that is incredible!!

:love Drooling over that Star Wars collection. WOW

Hot Toys 1/6 Interrogator Droid joined my Imperial collection - special thanks to a Rebelscum member :)

Hot%20Toys%20Interrogator%20Droid%2002.jpg

Great piece from a great scene. I love droids. Congrats!

Great piece from a great scene. I love droids. Congrats!

Thank you. :) I really like the little droid - the base is a bit on the cheap side, but the droid itself is great. The HT ANH Vader is a very cool figure, has the most accurate 1/6 helmet so far, but still has some issues like the weirdly positioned electronics and uninspired gloved hands. So I passed on it easily (though waiting for a HT ROTJ Vader reveal), but still wanted to get the Interrogator Droid that came with this Vader figure.

Fantastic collection mate. Nice, clean, classy setup. That Elm Studios Emperor bust is out of this world (even galaxy).

The original stand/base for the Hot Toys 1/6 Interrogator Droid was kinda cheaply made, out of some soft plastic to look like the Hot Toys Death Star grate stands. But kinda poorly made, flimsy and wobbly. So I took an old Sideshow round stand that came with a 1/6 Jedi Training Remote, made a bigger hole in it and inserted the clear supporting rod from the Interrogator Droid. Glued it inside (the SSC stand has a back lid you can open) with epoxy glue and then added metal pellets (glued as well) to give it weight. Looks better than what HT made: the round base is smaller, it is sturdy and more elegant.

Hot%20Toys%20Interrogator%20Droid%2008.jpg

That looks very nice, great job on the stand!

Two great books by the original "Vader Sculptor":

Book%20In%20The%20Shadow%20of%20Vader%20amp%20Beyond%20the%20Shadow.jpg

Recently the supposedly long lost ANH Darth Vader mask has been discovered in the collection of Patrice Girod. This is his book (in French) about the screen used costumes, props, models he owns:

Book%20Generations%20Science%20Fiction%2001.jpg

Book%20Generations%20Science%20Fiction%2002.jpg

Always love dropping in on your collection. Awesome as always

The severed Luke hand is awesome too. Owning screen used props like that would be pretty crazy.

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper armor and helmet built for me by a good 501st friend:

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2020.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2030.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2023.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2027.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2038.jpg

Back