►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Looking good. That AT-AT bust looks better every time I see it.

Looking good. That AT-AT bust looks better every time I see it.

Thanks. I'm not a lightsaber collector, but had to have one of the most iconic props in my collection nevertheless. I only hope my Imperial collectibles won't go on strike now :) Including the AT-AT bust.

SSC Scout and Speederbike arrived. Easy assembly, the only issue I had was with trooper's belt being too wide and I used some hidden tape to hold it up as it should have been in the first place. A nice set of figures, 8.5 out of 10.

Sideshow%20Scout%20Trooper%20amp%20Speeder%20Bike%2007.jpg

Sideshow%20Scout%20Trooper%20amp%20Speeder%20Bike%2014.jpg

Awesome edition to your collection!

Excellent photography Jkno! Makes it very difficult to tell whether those figure are 1/1, or 1/6 scale! :clap

Excellent photography Jkno! Makes it very difficult to tell whether those figure are 1/1, or 1/6 scale! :clap

Thanks Robban. They are very nice figures. It was raining so I couldn't take them out in the garden. Maybe some other day.

BTW forgot to say that one handle was a bit crooked but I used my gf's hair dryer and easily put it back to the desired shape. I also lightly weathered the white pockets and cummerbund with a pencil. It needs a bit more to be in tone with the rest of the weathering, but is ok for now. Seems the pole from the Probe Droid is the same diameter. I have an extra clear pole I might cut and use that for my bike, we'll see.

The Hot Toys Spacetrooper arrived - awesome figure:

Hot%20Toys%20Spacetrooper%2020.jpg

That is awesome! Congrats!

Your collection is awesome and I think it going to grow exponentially in the next couple years :rotfl

Congrats bro!

That is awesome! Congrats!

Many thanks guys :duff

Your collection is awesome and I think it going to grow exponentially in the next couple years :rotfl

Thank you David. :) Having my Original Trilogy Imperials focus, I don't intend to collect anything from the upcoming movies. So I have my regular steady pace in collecting. BTW I found the last coin from the set (1 ban), will be sending it soon your way.

Impressive most impressive.....(guessing that was said a few times in this thread already) :) great collection !!

Got a 18" JAKKS TIE Pilot as Xmas present, very nice figure - not high end, but still cool :)

JAKKS%20TIE%20Pilot%20large%20figure%2002.jpg

Back