►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Love the Yoda lamp and love Yoda himself, 'Mine... or I will help you not' :lol :lol

Love the Yoda lamp and love Yoda himself, 'Mine... or I will help you not' :lol :lol

The lamp is awesome. You'll love it instantly. :) And the good part is that this is not just a cool Star Wars prop. It can be used as a lamp in your room, next to your laptop or tablet, and maybe even in a tent in a trip (though not worth traveling with such a cool thing)

RS Prop Masters 1:3 Stormtrooper helmet, scanned from an original screen used bucket and scaled down. It has been painted by a very good friend of mine, comes with real green acetate lenses and a cool neck trim, and the black stand is made by me:

cl82.jpg

RS Prop Masters 1:3 Stormtrooper helmet, scanned from an original screen used bucket and scaled down. It has been painted by a very good friend of mine, comes with real green acetate lenses and a cool neck trim, and the black stand is made by me:

cl82.jpg

Love the replica Stormie helmets Serg! :clap

Comparison with 1:1 RS Prop Master Stormie helmet:

8tss.jpg

Great Great Score and Pic's on the StormTrooper Helmet Sergui my Friend, Excellent Post

WOW awesome HElmet collection, congrats !

most impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back