►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

WOW, those helmets are extremely impressive! :clap :rock

Helmet collection:

1jsb.jpg

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Beautiful......absolutely beautiful :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

:bow

1:3 Stormtrooper statue:

h2w6.jpg

ysck.jpg

ay5c.jpg

Another Great Score my Friend and Pic's, Who makes him? Excellent Stormtrooper Post Sergui

BTW I just spotted something in the bottom left hand corner of the last pic, is that a Hot Wheels Stormtrooper Car?

Great acquisition my friend ;)

The collecting force is strong with this one :)

Another Great Score my Friend and Pic's, Who makes him? Excellent Stormtrooper Post Sergui

BTW I just spotted something in the bottom left hand corner of the last pic, is that a Hot Wheels Stormtrooper Car?

Thanks guys! :duff You are very kind!

The 1:3 statue was made by a member of RPF called Judgedredd. He also made a 1:3 standing Sormtrooper and a Sandtrooper:

2el5y51.jpg

The pose on the 1:3 is much better than Sideshow which looks it has a shorter right leg. The 1:3 statue is rougher than Sideshow's PF version, it is wonky and has warps, but this is the way I like it, showing the true nature of the ANH Stormtroopers. The helmet is from the same mold as the RS Prop Masters SFS 1:3 scaled helmet I got some time ago, and these little helmets are crazy accurate.

And indeed that is a Hot Wheels Stormtrooper Car I received some time ago from a friend :yess: :D

Love the 1/3 Stormtrooper Serg....like you said, the pose is x10 better than Sideshows PF...:clap

Thanks Andy, wish Sideshow had done something more like this one indeed. :)

Thanks Andy, wish Sideshow had done something more like this one indeed. :)

absolutely! instead they've reproduced the same pose again but this time used it for the Blackhole Stormie! I think thats just lazy work on Sideshows part! Would have even prefered another white stormie PF but in a different pose rather than a black one with the same pose :slap

Back