►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Congrats bro. :hi5:

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! :bow:bow congrats Serg!

Thanks a lot Jay and Roberto!! You are too kind :)

Slideshow view of the collection - with a few more pics than shown here:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmBOkPtxcWQ&feature=share&list=UUZZloGltZz3gSNShKBAbakQ[/ame]

Sergiu - congrats on being collector of the week on sideshow!

Hey I wanted to ask - Do you own the MR CE stormtrooper helm? if so how does it compare to the LE version or Efx LE, I have been wondering if its worth upgrading to one - or if this will be a good representation for now..

oh and how are things??:lol

Awe Inspiring my Friend, Awe Inspiring

Thanks a lot Al! :hi5:

Sergiu - congrats on being collector of the week on sideshow!

Hey I wanted to ask - Do you own the MR CE stormtrooper helm? if so how does it compare to the LE version or Efx LE, I have been wondering if its worth upgrading to one - or if this will be a good representation for now..

oh and how are things??:lol

Thank you Aaron! :wave I own both the MR CE and eFX LE. Neither are very accurate but both are quite cool. The CE is cheaper. eFX will make a Legend Stormtrooper some day. Here are the differences between them:

Differences in Master Replicas/eFX Stormtrooper 1:1 helmets (LE vs CE)

Limited Edition Helmet (eFX is exactly like this one but just 500 made):

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrSdBMd6X3k[/ame]

Suggest Retail Price: $399
Version: "Hero"
Edition Size: 2,500 (only 1,048 made by MR and 500 by eFX)
Geometry: Asymmetrical (screen accurate)
Lens: Bubble Lens (Green and Grey)*
Material: Hand Laid Fiberglass
Interior: Fully lined and padded
Plaque: Yes
Stand: Yes

Collector's Edition Helmet (eFX Precision Cast):

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LtsM1fDzuw[/ame]

Suggested Retail Price: $119
Version: "Stunt"
Edition Size: Open Edition
Geometry: Symmetrical (idealized)
Lends: Flat-Green
Material: Injection molded ABS
Interior: PU Foam Pad on Crown
Plaque: No
Stand: No

Awesome collection.. Star Wars forever.. :)

Many thanks :duff

Sergiu - I didnt expect a full report with videos haha

much appreciated!

I was thinking that they werent that much different from each other - and maybe I should save for the efx Legend version. I know im definitely getting the scout trooper by them - but well see how funds work out at the time -

there are still soo many things I want, its overwhelming sometimes

Sergiu - I didnt expect a full report with videos haha

much appreciated!

I was thinking that they werent that much different from each other - and maybe I should save for the efx Legend version. I know im definitely getting the scout trooper by them - but well see how funds work out at the time -

there are still soo many things I want, its overwhelming sometimes

I had this comparison review saved from some time ago :) Glad to help in any way!

BTW a tiny little cool prop will arrive very soon :D

WOW! Great Great 1:1 StormTrooper Helmet Score and Video my Friend, Always dig the Statistics on your pieces, such True Dedication and Love for your Very Impressive Collection, Excellent Excellent Post; Sergui

:yess:ooo I am interested

Soon my friend! ;)

Great update my friend ;)

Thank you DS!! :wave

WOW! Great Great 1:1 StormTrooper Helmet Score and Video my Friend, Always dig the Statistics on your pieces, such True Dedication and Love for your Very Impressive Collection, Excellent Excellent Post; Sergui

Thank you Al! :wave My collection thread is also some kind of collecting journal, this way knowing when a particular piece was obtained :)

Dude, you got Amazing Star Wars Collection ! Love your Stunning Display ! Just Wow !!

Thank you Al! :wave My collection thread is also some kind of collecting journal, this way knowing when a particular piece was obtained :)

That it is, a Excellent Collection to those who need and want intelligence references, even my Friend Jaymac speaks Highly of your Collection.

Be Cool :hi5:

That it is, a Excellent Collection to those who need and want intelligence references, even my Friend Jaymac speaks Highly of your Collection.

Be Cool :hi5:

Thank you again Al! :) Doing my best in keeping track of my arriving items this way, and also to describe them as well as possible, especially if some are required special information or details about accuracy. :wave

ts9j.jpg

Back