►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Thanks my friend!! :wave I love this figure too! It is way better than the old 1:4 Sideshow version and also lots cheaper too.

Yea, was very close to buying the HT's figure and then decided to get the HCG 1:2 scale version from Sideshow. I then cancelled that order as something came up and decided to save the money for a custom Iron Man MKII 1:2 statue instead.

I also heard that Sideshow have a new 1/4 Endoskeleton PF or maquette in the pipeline so i'll be waiting for some updates on that. Still, like you said...the figure youve just purchased looks better than the original PF and is tons cheaper! :exactly:

The 1:4 Hot Toys Endoskeleton arrived, really fantastic figure - a fast shot:

px6c.jpg

Another Great Acquisition to your Great Great Terminator Collection my Friend, Excellent Post; Sergui

Yea, was very close to buying the HT's figure and then decided to get the HCG 1:2 scale version from Sideshow. I then cancelled that order as something came up and decided to save the money for a custom Iron Man MKII 1:2 statue instead.

I also heard that Sideshow have a new 1/4 Endoskeleton PF or maquette in the pipeline so i'll be waiting for some updates on that. Still, like you said...the figure youve just purchased looks better than the original PF and is tons cheaper! :exactly:

The 1:2 Endo is very cool, but I simply have no space for such a big item. Plus for $2000 I could get some 1:1 items instead ;)

Another Great Acquisition to your Great Great Terminator Collection my Friend, Excellent Post; Sergui

Thanks Al!!

Amazing acquisition, big congrats my friend ;)

Thanks DS!!

Some new shots with the HT 1:4 Endo:

wxp6.jpg

xpsl.jpg

My Terminator setup:

fapr.jpg

I repainted the stupid looking lava black, and now it looks like cracked asphalt (as it should have been in the first place LOL) and weathered the skulls and the base a bit too to make them look more worn and damaged (thus also hiding the minor skulls imperfections as well):

8h9m.jpg

Last edited:

Some new shots with the HT 1:4 Endo:

wxp6.jpg

xpsl.jpg

My Terminator setup:

fapr.jpg

I repainted the stupid looking lava black, and now it looks like cracked asphalt (as it should have been in the first place LOL) and weathered the skulls and the base a bit too to make them look more worn and damaged (thus also hiding the minor skulls imperfections as well):

8h9m.jpg

DAMN! That is one SICK Terminator Collection; Sergui, WOW!, Excellent Excellent Post my Friend

Fantastic Terminator display my friend! :rock

It was time to take some new pics of my updated collection (the old photos were from 2011), so here they are:

spv9.jpg

xy41.jpg

jwbb.jpg

hm8t.jpg

9tnz.jpg

zfh2.jpg

hvvw.jpg

fapr.jpg

xds3.jpg

tc0s.jpg

WOW, amazing collection and displays! So many excellent pieces! :clap

Star Wars collection second to none! Always enjoy seeing your set up Jk! Clean and classy :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wookie scrote :yess:

Back