►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

great job!

Thanks my friend. Can't wait to see it :)

Got tired of the boring black look of the Gentle Giant Shadow Stormtrooper statue and decided to paint the dual microphones to match his Stormtrooper brother:

ggstatueblackholestormt.jpg

ggstatueblackholestormt.jpg

Thanks Ambasah

I already framed my ACME AT-AT and TIE Fighter sketch plates. The AT-AT is hanged on the wall, the TIE one waiting for the eFX TIE Fighter prop replica to arrive, to see where I'm going to display it.

collectiondisplay05.jpg

I like this line of GG they are very accurate.

In fact the 1:6 Stormtrooper statue and the smaller Boba Fett & Han in Carbonite diorama are not quite accurate. The Stormtrooper helmets are sad and droopy in both cases, no matter the scale, and also the armor is too tight to the body. Gentle Giant should have used the original Stormtrooper bust sculpt for the new statue because that bust is the most accurate in any size, except 1:1. And the BHS statue didn't even come with the microphones painted...

In fact the 1:6 Stormtrooper statue and the smaller Boba Fett & Han in Carbonite diorama are not quite accurate. The Stormtrooper helmets are sad and droopy in both cases, no matter the scale, and also the armor is too tight to the body. Gentle Giant should have used the original Stormtrooper bust sculpt for the new statue because that bust is the most accurate in any size, except 1:1. And the BHS statue didn't even come with the microphones painted...

I mean likeness of 1:6 statue line. Dio line is also great.

I mean likeness of 1:6 statue line. Dio line is also great.

The 1:6 statue line excepting the Stormtrooper and Clonobi is great. The Gentle Giant statues are really cool, considering the fact that Sandtrooper and Dewback is the best GG statue (and one of the best Star Wars statues ever) and not far away are also others like Scout on Speederbike, ESB kneeling Vader or Slave Leia.

Such a nice display jkno, I really like it a lot. As I already said it before, it must feel really great to sit down in that room and watch a movie!

Back