►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

... Your lounge is so friendly that I would gladly to invite me to come take an appetizer to be able to admire a closer look all these wonders, Sergiu! :D

you have a good idea in this exposition

collectiondisplay33.jpg

This is the main lighting for the room, it has white LED lights, 2 tones of blue and red. And with the remote you can change the colors and effect - this could have worked well in Heff's mansion too LOL :D

bluelights.jpg

BTW a small envelope waited for me at the old apartment. More than 3 years ago I sent a letter to Dave Dorman asking a few questions about his art. And after a looong time I got this cool marquee:

davedormanmarquee.jpg

This is the main lighting for the room, it has white LED lights, 2 tones of blue and red. And with the remote you can change the colors and effect - this could have worked well in Heff's mansion too LOL :D

bluelights.jpg

Great Looking Light jkno

Absolutely love the light! And it must have been real surprise to get the letter back from D.D.

How cool is that?! ;)

Congrats jkno!

Absolutely love the light! And it must have been real surprise to get the letter back from D.D.

How cool is that?! ;)

Congrats jkno!

Thanks Toni. Indeed a surprise after such a long time, and funny enough another friend, this time from US got a similar drawing (R2-D2 in his case)

bluelights.jpg

cool. reminds me of a bunch of Holocrons!

Thanks Vitus

nice collection

Thank you

Finally my Museum Replicas Imperial Caps set is complete with the arrival of the green version:

mrlimperialofficercaps.jpg

Back