►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

I was hoping there was some Romanian women in your collection.

Great update my friend JKNO ;)

Thank you :)

A couple more pics, better weather today:

SideshowProbeDroid15.jpg

SideshowProbeDroid17.jpg

The Hot Toys 1:6 Stormtrooper arrived. A very cool figure no matter its design and accuracy flaws.

Though I had my own problems with my figure: belt was half unglued, the magnets on the leather holster were both unglued and jumping in the box. I glued everything back much better than how it originally was. One cap of the thermal detonator fell off too, so I glued it and reglued the other one too just to be sure.

The HT thermal detonator metal clips are crap - SSC ones are solid steel, much better, the HT clips barely hold on the back of the belt. The SSC E-11 blaster is still unbeaten till today, this is copied after it, but needs improvement, and not in making holes in the barrel. The ankle joints are sometimes visible. All this was not too encouraging to be honest. The figure is great, but QC is just like the thermal detonator clips.

Hot Toys Stormtrooper 15.jpg

The most beautiful collection Star Wars...:love:love:love

My Star Wars art book collection so far, 2 more to come and I'm done. I have other SW books and comics but these are the art books and visual dictionaries:

Star Wars artbooks 01.jpg

Very nice book collection jkno. It's great to have all those hard copy photos for reference too.

An old book that I recently re-acquired. I already have it, but mine has a bad shape cover (a guy signing as B. Jones "took care" of it) - I got it like this many years ago for free from a friend together with many items, he bought it on a garage sale for $1.

Anyway decided I need to upgrade it with a brand new book (the old one will be donated) so here it is, a highly recommended book, not just for the cool Star Wars stories by Kevin J. Anderson, but also for the fantastic artwork by talented artists like Ralph McQuarrie, Joe Johnston, Nilo Rodis Jamero and Mike Pangrazio.

I first intended to go for the hardcover version, but knowing the ultimate Ralph McQuarrie book is due to be published in 2016, I finally decided to save the extra money for that, and go for the softcover in this case (the old one was also softcover).

Book%20The%20Illustrated%20Star%20Wars%20Universe%2001.jpg

Book%20The%20Illustrated%20Star%20Wars%20Universe%2002.jpg

The last Star Wars art book for now: Star Wars Storyboards - Original Trilogy. A beautiful big hardcover book (350 pages), with superb concept drawings of the 3 classic movies, presented in various styles depending on the talented artist involved in drawing them.

I love some of the early concept drawings, where Lucas didn't have the full story yet, and we have Luke as a girl, Bespin cloud city as Alderaan, and 3 Star Destroyers following the Rebel Blockade Runner, and even one Imperial ship being destroyed in that battle etc. A must have book for any SW fan.

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Storyboards%20OT%2001.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Storyboards%20OT%2002.jpg

That is very cool jkno.

Back