•SPettersenart• Gaff "Cityspeaking Dandy"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Pettersenart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys-
Here is the final reveal:
"Cityspeaking Dandy"
Pre-Order begins Tuesday September 10th @ 6pm PDT.
at https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com

DandyDSC_0129+copy.jpg

Dandysuit+copy.jpg

DSC_0047+copy.jpg

DSC_0066+copy.jpg

DSC_0007+copy.jpg

DSC_0012+copy.jpg

DSC_0026+copy.jpg

DandyDSC_0166+copy.jpg

DandyDSC_0182+copy.jpg

Special Item:
Dandysecretitemcopy.jpg

Best- S.

Last edited:
Re: •SPettersenart• Gaff "Cityspeaker" WIP

Great progress...can't wait to see how you tackle the skin texture on this sculpt Scott

I wish I would have picked up some of your other Blade Runner figures previously. If so, I would be tempted by this. Looks awesome.

Awesome. I am very excited about this project.

Sorry my ignorance, but who is he?

AWESOME!!!!!
I always thought he had the coolest look in the movie.
And
I hope you wrap it up with a Tyrell. Or maybe a head of him for the DX Gaff

This is gonna be a tough one since I have the other four. So many other projects and preorders going on, so I'll just have to see. Take your time on it Scott.

Thanks guys

Here another WIP from the other day. Starting to add some detail:

Screen+Shot+2013-08-13+at+10.51.34+PM.png

It's a bit further along now since then.

BTW-Have you guys watched the deleted scenes on the blu ray? I was checking them out yesterday. I was kinda blown away by some of the dumbed down dialogue that blatantly states Deckard was definitely intended to be replicant.
Gaff on the roof top: "You've done a man's job sir, but are you sure you are a man? It's hard to tell who's who these days."
Rachael- in car with Deckard "you know what I think? we were made for each other" prompt dramatic end music.
I'm glad they took those out for the final versions to leave it up to the viewer.

Best-S.

Wow, Scott. the head sculpt looks dead on to me. Awesome work!!!

Thanks guys

Here another WIP from the other day. Starting to add some detail:

Screen+Shot+2013-08-13+at+10.51.34+PM.png

It's a bit further along now since then.

BTW-Have you guys watched the deleted scenes on the blu ray? I was checking them out yesterday. I was kinda blown away by some of the dumbed down dialogue that blatantly states Deckard was definitely intended to be replicant.
Gaff on the roof top: "You've done a man's job sir, but are you sure you are a man? It's hard to tell who's who these days."
Rachael- in car with Deckard "you know what I think? we were made for each other" prompt dramatic end music.
I'm glad they took those out for the final versions to leave it up to the viewer.

Best-S.

Incredible! Your work astounds!

And yes, those extra scenes make it not as ... ambiguous as the final film. No matter what Scott or any of those involved say, it still is a great ending to leave that question hanging.

WOW Scott, this is going to be an AMAZING piece! I think I'm going to have to get this to go with Deckard and Batty. :wink1:

Thanks guys!

Hey quick question regarding the overcoat:

I believe it is a very dark brown with black leather trim but it reads black in most scenes.

Do you prefer black or dark brown?

Thanks- S.

Back