**Hammer Horror Fans** 1:1 Christopher Lee Dracula bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Talk about bad ass!!! Here's Blackhearts Model's brand new 1:1 scale resin Dracula bust sculpted by Joe Simon.

It stands just over 16 inches tall and is a free-standing, full bust, 360 degrees around.

Steve Parke of Amazing Figure Modeler painted this prototype up and he did an outstanding job, as usual.

Thanks for looking Horrorhounds! :panic:

leefini6.jpg
leefini1_1.jpg

leefini4.jpg
leefini5.jpg

leefini7.jpg

Last edited:
Thats nice---but I could never paint it up to look this good and I have the Mike Hill 1/4 so...wait for it...its unbelieveable for me to say this about a Lee Dracula item....but I am gonna pass. I am sure it will sell like hotcakes tho.

Just ordered this. Will post photos once it's completed, hopefully within a week of receiving the piece.

Airbrush at the ready!

Well here it is. With all respect to the masterful painting seen above, the paint job actually throws the likeness off a bit. Lee was pasty and always had a hint of a five o'clock shadow. The above work got the shadow right, but looks a little like ol' Drac went to the tanning salon. I went with a modified DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE look for mine. The base is a decorative 16mm reel I got at Hobby Lobby with some unspooled film.

bust1.jpg

bust2.jpg

Last edited:
Back