Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://ps3.ign.com/articles/110/1108444p1.html

GTA V's Location Rumoured

Whisperings point to LA setting for next game.

Could Grand Theft Auto be returning to the West Coast for its next big outing? According to recent rumours that's where the series could be heading, with reports outing Hollywood as the series' next backdrop.

vg24/7 is doing the whispering, as well as claiming that Grand Theft Auto V's announcement is coming up fast – and quite possibly within the next few months as the report makes the surprising claim that it could be unveiled alongside the first public airing of Max Payne 3.

We've contacted Rockstar who have, unsurprisingly, remained tight-lipped, refusing to comment on rumour or speculation.

Grand Theft Auto has been to Hollywood before, of course, with San Andreas' LA flavoured Los Santos featuring the area of Vinewood, Rockstar's own take on Tinseltown.

Would a return to San Andreas – or part of it, at least – fulfil your desires for Grand Theft Auto V, or are you, like us, hoping for something a little different from the game? Let us know in the comments below.

Might be interesting. I'm thinking a lot of planes, skydiving, ATV's, deserts, Hollywood, boats, drug use, etc.

We'll have to wait and see...

Kinda want something like Chicago myself, Snow ETC. But i trust in RS.

Last edited:
I know they haven't given many details about GTA V, but I'm still a bit 'meh' about the thought of another GTA game. They need to make it fresh again.

I always thought something in Tokyo or Hong Kong would be exciting.

Hopefully its just a rumour, and that wouldnt really make sense i'm pretty sure Rockstar are a bit more inventive than that.

I want it to be in Vice City and bring the 80s back.

i wonder if we will see a few animals in this one after red dead? As for location, i would like to see it back in london too

As long as the story and characters are great, i don't care where it takes place. Would be cool if they made one in the '30's or '70's.

As long as the story and characters are great, i don't care where it takes place. Would be cool if they made one in the '30's or '70's.

70's I'm down with but the 30's would undermine the Auto part of it.

Why not just play Mafia or Godfather?

I wish it would come to Europe.

how bout changing the location to Tokyo or Hong Kong. I'd love to go to the brothels :lol
That's why I say Colombia. Nothing but prostitutes, or where you can get drugs - or blasted by some wanabee kingpin. It will be nice to see the dynamic of the characters in a third world country like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I say Colombia. Nothing but prostitutes, or where you can get drugs - or blasted by some wanabee kingpin. It will be nice to see the dynamic of the characters in a third world country like that.

Im down :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
If they do redo San Andreas, I'd like them to have it like a big expanse, like the original. I enjoyed trekking around all the rural areas and I loved flying places in planes too!!!

what ever they do it will be great. l mean it's Grand Theft Auto. l just hope they have a more interesting main character. Niko was cool but they didn't explore his back ground very much, and made him uninteresting. with more advanced graphics then even GTA 4 l am looking forward to this. it will be a long wait though l bet.

Last edited:
Back