SURVIVOR (21- Nicaragua)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DarthNeil

Get this ball rolling with news that former Dallas Cowboys (and Miami Hurricanes) head football coach Jimmy Johnson will be taking part in the next season of survivor (at 67...). Is it still Heroes vs VILLAINS?

As an Eagles fan if I could find a snowball I'd throw it-- either that or a battery.

The football announcer? Is this going to be celebrity edition? I will not watch Survivor for the first time ever if this is a celebrity version. F-that.

The football announcer? Is this going to be celebrity edition? I will not watch Survivor for the first time ever if this is a celebrity version. F-that.

No it's not. But I doubt he'll last long when the others recognize that he's a millionaire.

Survivor is so hard to predict because of the randomness of different personalities, but going in blind I actually think he could last a decent while on a tribe if he is viewed as a "coach" or leader, but won't make it very far once there is a merge.

My favorite scenario in my head is that the menly men on the tribe absolutely love him but that the chicks and a flaming homosexual will be his down fall.

Survivor is so hard to predict because of the randomness of different personalities, but going in blind I actually think he could last a decent while on a tribe if he is viewed as a "coach" or leader, but won't make it very far once there is a merge.

My favorite scenario in my head is that the menly men on the tribe absolutely love him but that the chicks and a flaming homosexual will be his down fall.

I'm just hoping there's some Eagles or Giants' fan there with a thick Jersey accent...

Young vs. Old

LOS ANGELES – July 28, 2010 — The next edition of SURVIVOR will be a battle for the ages…literally. The 20 new castaways will be divided into two Tribes of 10: Young vs. Old. The Espada Tribe, made up of individuals over the age of 40, must prove they have the life experience and knowledge that will ultimately help them Outwit and Outlast their younger competitors. The La Flor Tribe, consisting of individuals 30 years of age and younger, will have to use their youth and vitality to Outplay and ultimately Outlast their elders. Who will prevail: youth or maturity?
SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA premieres in its new night this fall on Wednesday, Sept. 15 — returning to the time period where the series’ first season aired in the summer of 2000.

Ugh! :monkey4

yeah. sounds too gimicy as well as eliminated direct contact challenges I bet.

I typically like the mental challenges best (not the parlor games or puzzles, but true mental challenges) but I also love the ones where the brutes just go at it physically, like the ones where they have to wrestle a sack away from each other.

Can't see those happening in a young vs old.

I will give it a shot, but I am far from sold on the premise. :gah:

Well the last time this kind of happened was in Palau and Koror (the older tribe) completely decimated the Ulong (younger tribe).

Plus I'm guessing there will not be in great personalities like that season had Steph, Bobby Jon, Tom, Ian etc.

So if you're 31 to 39 you need not apply? :lol

Glad I'd be on the La Flor tribe still :rock

The gimmicks never last the whole season, if never really stuck with any of the other ones.

I don't know. He is still doing his NFL commentary which ruins the whole "illusion" of him being on the island and usually they have to hide until they are ousted so maybe he goes as one of the first?

Back