SURVIVOR (21- Nicaragua)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this season has a few regrettable characters that is making watching a bit irritating. the black girl is not even a villian, just a mean _____.

the jealosy eliminating jimmy was stupid. the guy who orchestrated it doesn't understand the game at all, imo. he is purposefully wrecking his team to become the most powerful member on his tribe...but he doesn't understand that if you're the most powerful member of your tribe and you merge with less people than the other tribe, you're the biggest target.

I wish someone would toss her in the fire, cant stand that _____

What is sad is by the cutaways you can tell that that girl is dying to be a notable character, she is trying to be a memorable character but she is coming off like a straight up scumbag.

I knew JJ was going to be out early. I predicted Episode 2, I was off by one. At least you know that the scumbag will be out as soon as the younger tribe loses.

What is sad is by the cutaways you can tell that that girl is dying to be a notable character, she is trying to be a memorable character but she is coming off like a straight up scumbag.

Yeah, It looks like she is auditioning to be Omerosa II. She won't last much longer.

I knew JJ was going to be out early. I predicted Episode 2, I was off by one. At least you know that the scumbag will be out as soon as the younger tribe loses.

Yeah, It looks like she is auditioning to be Omerosa II. She won't last much longer.

i have to say that she's the first person on survivor, that when she's in her interview mode with hands and head weaving all over the place to show off her attitude, i just want to get a baseball bat and smash my tv:(

i have to say that she's the first person on survivor, that when she's in her interview mode with hands and head weaving all over the place to show off her attitude, i just want to get a baseball bat and smash my tv:(

Use the mute button... I do. I'm in a pool at work and I was lucky even to draw Tyrone's name (the firefighter captain on the oldies) and he's looked pretty good (as well as intelligent/funny which is a plus). I hope, for obvious reasons, that he goes far.

I pulled Brenda (the Asian cutie from the younger tribe), though with all the attention she is getting my chances aren't that great I fear.

That imunity challenge was cool as hell. And that "old" tribe is stupid as hell. They have a geezer who can barely walk and a chick who was begging to go and they dump Tyrone.... yikes. And how dumb do they have to be that nobody knows that the rooster doesn't effect the egg laying process.

Last edited:
didn't see the episode yet, the older tribe is stupid as hell. their leader is only concerned with eliminating the people he is threatened by. the old team will go into a merge and be picked out 1 by 1.

I don't normally jump into a thread to bash the topic...and that's not my intention here, but I had NO idea Survivor was still on!

I gotta tell ya, at this point, Im more surprised at the survivability of the SHOW rather than any of its contestants!

still a great show too. if Wheel of Fortune and Price is Right can continue for 30+ years, why not Survivor?

How dang stupid can this cast be? Why are they trying to keep those two dorks? Do they realize thats 2 less people thye have to go through to win? As soon as they said they wanted to quit I'd have their stuff packed, given then a goodbye hug and tossed them aside. And if the stupid 3 on the jury had dumped Nanoka when she took the food one of them might still be around so they can quit their complaining too since they were too stupid to stay.

the quitting is really not surprising to me considering the show no longer casts people that really have a passion to be on the show. they randomly cast people they see at hollywood supermarkets instead of the people that have submitted dozens of applications.

while i still love the show, I think they need to go back to square one with how they cast.

Theres no one left in this season I truly care about winning, so this season can end fast at this point

Coming attractions actually cracked me with the 'executed' comment and edited reactions

Theres no one left in this season I truly care about winning, so this season can end fast at this point

Coming attractions actually cracked me with the 'executed' comment and edited reactions

I didn't care about any of them winning right from the start. And that executed comment was pretty good.

Fabio is sorta my last favorite left. I kinda find him an unexpected "hero" character.

Back