SURVIVOR (21- Nicaragua)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that Nanoka still got a shot of her doing her annoying antics while sitting with the jury. The fact that I know they'll give her time at the Reunion already makes me cringe. I liked Benry for the most part although he was scrambling a lot last night which kind of annoyed me because it felt out of character but all of the players I wanted to win are gone already. I can't stand Sash, Chase is a huge dumbass, both old ladies annoy me, Danny is literally just a vote with legs....so out of them all I hope Fabio wins but he'll probably be voted out next.

2 people quit. because of the weather. losers. I agree they shouldn't be on the jury. also, I think they should get a ____ty ponderosa experience too.

I think they quit make them sign an NDA send them home and if they are seen or speak before the show air sue the hell out of them. Done.

This is going down in history as the stupidest survivor cast ever. Do any of them have an IQ over 50? Jeff told them how to vote and they STILL couldn't do it right. Wow.

This is going down in history as the stupidest survivor cast ever. Do any of them have an IQ over 50? Jeff told them how to vote and they STILL couldn't do it right. Wow.

yeah, i've never seen that much input from Jeff before. he laid it out and they didn't bite. Have to think both Fabio and Dan think they can pull someone to their side. Didn't understand Jane voting for Sash at all knowing he would play the idol anyway.

It was funny to see Chase ask Sash and Holly whether they would stick to the plan and they both just sat there...:lol

If Fabio wins the final immunity challanges I think he's got the votes behind him.

Yeah, I think Fabio wins if he gets there for sure and that talk with Jane before tribal and the tribal chat with Chase were pretty funny.

stupidist season since africa imo. and Nanoka should just be put down (shot) as soon as the show ends, yeah you want an antagonist on the show but she's just over the top and comes off as fake

Yeah, the only time they were smart was the end... although I am supprised that Chase got 4 votes.

very happy with the way it ended. I think Fabio's last week was maybe the best last week in Survivor history.

I am surprised Sash didn't get a single vote. Would have been really interesting if it ended in a 4-4 tie if Sash got a vote.

very happy with the way it ended. I think Fabio's last week was maybe the best last week in Survivor history.

I am surprised Sash didn't get a single vote. Would have been really interesting if it ended in a 4-4 tie if Sash got a vote.

i've wondered about that since they went to the 3 person final, what would happen if there was a tie :dunno
before with the two person of course there wasn't a chance of that.

Back